For Sale Sof-Sensors MMT-7002C

For Sale Sof-Sensors MMT-7002C

Posted in the Diabetes Forum

Anonymous

Burns, OR

#1 Jul 16, 2012
For Sale (3) Boxes of 10x Sof Sensor MMT-7002C Expiration date 10/13/2012. These are for use with Medtronic Continuous Glucose monitor. They originally sell for $430.00 a box. I am asking $125.00 a box plus shipping. Please contact me at [email protected] I do prefer to use Paypal as payment. Thank You !

Since: Mar 12

Kuwait

#2 Jul 21, 2012
wendy how re u long time i didint heard u how is u health iam shady from kuwait u i recived u package but the problem i cant find the mini link tranmitter cheap one pls can u help me to find one for me and i will buy u boxes cuz what u are sent is already expired
iam waiting u replay
shady
Christina

Scarborough, Canada

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Will you be willing to take $100.00 for the 3 boxes of sof-sensor. I am visting my grandma here in Toronto, and my insurance wont cover anything of my pump or CGM. I recieved a Medtronic CGM before my insurance said they were no longer covering my pump or CGM. Now I have it with no supplies.
natasha

Astoria, NY

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Christina wrote:
Will you be willing to take $100.00 for the 3 boxes of sof-sensor. I am visting my grandma here in Toronto, and my insurance wont cover anything of my pump or CGM. I recieved a Medtronic CGM before my insurance said they were no longer covering my pump or CGM. Now I have it with no supplies.
how to contact you , expiration date for your sensors

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diabetes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dexcom sensors, receivers, transmitters 13 min DProducts 1
Mio MMT-975 9 mm/32" tubing. Exp. 2018-12 4 hr HAmber 1
MiniMed Paradigm MMT-523LNAS For Sale 9 hr austin3169285 2
Dexcom 7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System F... (Aug '11) 12 hr Glen 24
MiniMed CGM complete system 15 hr JL Christy 2
Medtronic Minimed elite CGM transmitter 16 hr Megan 2
Omnipod pdm plus 80 pods, Dexcom G5 plus 9 Sensors Wed Maerae 1
More from around the web