itchy and scratchy show

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

My wife tried everything , coal tar , prednisone, all creams ,lotions , salves, nothing worked .
After much prayer and research I found something called Neem Oil soap, we had tried tea tree oil and it didn't help , so I didn't have much hope in it ,
Started using it to bathe and it was a miracle, still has a flare every once in a while if she uses products she knows she shouldn't , but this stuff helped amazingly , I knew after a day or two it was helping and within a week or two she was well on the way to feeling human again.
Hope this helps some of you, my wife suffered several years before we found it.
Stive Novack

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

I start having skin problems about 5 years ago, eczema/dermatitis…. During the flare-ups the felling is just horrible!!! Thru out all those years I’ve used a lot different steroidal and hormonal creams, some of them do help to control the periods of flare-ups, but the side effects are just terrifying for the long term use… Recently found cream ECZUR, works practically as effective as prescription creams, but the good part it doesn’t have any steroidal and hormonal elements in it!! I also using it on my children as for pampers rush, and mosquitoes bits!!
Hope it will help!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dermatitis Discussions

Search the Dermatitis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dermatitis Apr '14 Lin 1
Perioral Dermatitis (Jan '14) Jan '14 Christie 1
Atopic Dermatitis (Feb '12) Sep '13 Dave 8
Ingrown mustace hairs (Jul '13) Jul '13 DAllen52 1
Eczema Sufferers (Apr '11) Jul '13 paula 6
Sneaking & Eating with Eczema (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rayel 1
Poison Ivy VS Scabies (Oct '11) Jun '13 Lori 2
•••
•••