Help please.
Ciara

Brampton, Canada

#1 Sep 2, 2012
I'm Ciara. I'm 14 years old and I suffer from severe depression. I have a huge problem. I don't like talking to anyone because I feel as if I'm a burden... My mom booked an appointment with a psychiotrist but I ended up acting like a brat and saying no. I'm scared. Now I'm going back to school and I feel even worse. Few months ago I got into a fight with a girl who'd bullied me for 4 years straight. I was blinded and thought she was my friend because I was lonely.She'd always make fun of my to my five 24/7 especially about my weight. I'm really dreading having to go back. I'm going into grade 10 and my sister is out of high school now. I'm always alone at lunch outside. I can't take that anymore. I always have to call my mom at lunch. I just feel really pathetic. I know I shouldn't be bitching, other people have it worse but I can't help it. How can I get over this fear of going to school? Of being alone?
Ciara

Brampton, Canada

#2 Sep 2, 2012
*fun of me to my face

“Activist”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Ciara wrote:
I'm Ciara. I'm 14 years old and I suffer from severe depression. I have a huge problem. I don't like talking to anyone because I feel as if I'm a burden... My mom booked an appointment with a psychiotrist but I ended up acting like a brat and saying no. I'm scared. Now I'm going back to school and I feel even worse. Few months ago I got into a fight with a girl who'd bullied me for 4 years straight. I was blinded and thought she was my friend because I was lonely.She'd always make fun of my to my five 24/7 especially about my weight. I'm really dreading having to go back. I'm going into grade 10 and my sister is out of high school now. I'm always alone at lunch outside. I can't take that anymore. I always have to call my mom at lunch. I just feel really pathetic. I know I shouldn't be bitching, other people have it worse but I can't help it. How can I get over this fear of going to school? Of being alone?
I think it would be a good thing to go ahead and talk to the counselers at your school. Also, if your weight is out of control and it's interferring with your life, relationships and happiness, why not ask your mom to make an appt with a nutritionist and get on a weight control program. I think getting control of your weight, and emotions will give you the confidence you need to get back into school and not let these issues control you. Best wishes. I care and I'm praying for you. Prayer does help. It's a beginning. You have a lot of life ahead of you. These issues your talking about are common to many teens.
Mohamed
#4 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do You Have a Psychiatrist or a Therapist or BOTH? Aug 16 Humanspirit 1
life live is worth it. get out there and LIVE L... Aug 3 A T Z Thomas 1
News New Hope for Depression Jul 27 humanspirit 1
News Depression in Kids: How Should It Be Treated? Jul 27 humanspirit 2
News 9 lifestyle changes could reduce your chances o... Jul 23 Emerald 4
News Why everyone - " LGBT or not - " should watch O... Jul 20 Eagle 12 - 23
The Stigma Jul '17 TTTNB 2
More from around the web