Medical College of Wisconsin Names Dr...

Medical College of Wisconsin Names Dr. Jon Lehrmann to Hold Kubly...

There are 2 comments on the Fox Point story from Aug 12, 2012, titled Medical College of Wisconsin Names Dr. Jon Lehrmann to Hold Kubly.... In it, Fox Point reports that:

The Medical College of Wisconsin has named Jon Lehrmann, M.D., to hold the Charles E. Kubly Chair in Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Point.

HumanSpirit
#1 Aug 17, 2012
No science to psychiatry. No medical model. No evidence based medicine. No test for chemical imbalance of the brain. No Imaging of the brain to detect a "bad brain" from a good brain...lol.
The industry is political and based on hearsay and designed to alter and change the social engineering of America. Example is the Mental Health Court previous 1980's was the Family Court from the days of Reagan / Bush and then the mind drugging of America from the Bush Sr/Quail (?) presidency. Remember Bush Sr son George Jr and the Teen Screen or how about when he was Governor of Texas and the money spent on the programs for medical and mental health testing bilking the public. How about the Silverado bank hold up by his brother Jed or the Enron scandal.

You want a Republican. you got one

Today

inside the Battle to Define Mental Illness

Every so often Al Frances says something that seems to surprise even him. Just now, for instance, in the predawn darkness of his comfortable, rambling home in Carmel, California, he has broken off his exercise routine to declare that “there is no definition of a mental disorder. It’s bullshit. I mean, you just can’t define it.” Then an odd, reflective look crosses his face, as if he’s taking in the strangeness of this scene: Allen Frances, lead editor of the fourth edition of the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (universally known as the DSM-IV), the guy who wrote the book on mental illness, confessing that “these concepts are virtually impossible to define precisely with bright lines at the boundaries.” For the first time in two days, the conversation comes to an awkward halt.

Pasted from < http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/12/ff_dsmv... ;

-------

Coming from the Republican coup detat (ALEC) is denying pain medication and other drug (some by shortages) that will force the population into other addictive and mind drugs like Cymbalta or Neurotin to control the population.

Forced medicine.

The (APA) DSM-V is the future version of the Mein Kampf.

Bombs and bullets will be replaced with mind drugs and psychotherapy (false memory) in future generations.

That's certainly what Aldus Huxley predicted with his fictional Soma and it came true
Holden
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harsher policies under Trump reportedly damage ... 5 hr tronic 1
News The AWEsome connection between our brain chemis... Nov '17 humanspirit 3
News Reading the Mind at Risk Nov '17 humanspirit 1
News Are You Depressed? Check Yourself for Warning S... Nov '17 humanspirit 1
News Smartphone-Based Interventions for Depression Nov '17 humanspirit 1
News Depression treatment online (Sep '07) Nov '17 Ser Jhon 3
News Penn students and faculty share the process, ch... Oct '17 Humanspirit 1
More from around the web