Lilly's Cymbalta OK'd as treatment for pain

Nov 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Indianapolis Star

Cymbalta, already approved for depression and anxiety, now can be prescribed to treat pain.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013
HumanSpirit

Lake Butler, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

It's a mind drug.

Don't use. Addiction.

Read the side effects.

Death, violence and suicide by mind drugs

http://ssristories.com/index.php
Tim

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

If it works ??
I'd rather be without the pain......
Depression is a bitch too :(
Ho Lee Schitt

Lambertville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Judged:

Sounds like another ineffective pain treatment. Most doctors hate to treat pain properly thanks to the thugs of the dea!
Jeff

Clinton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

I have been on a low dose of Cymbalta for about a month now and it has helped to reduce the burning/tingling/pinching sensations in my leg and foot and some of the stuff in my back.

I have had no major side effects other then a little bit of drowsiness at times. While its great for the nerve sensations, I find I still need a half of Percoet from time to time to control actual pain in my back and leg. Between the two, I've been able to have a more comfortable life.
mikey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Judged:

ive cymbalta 60mg for sale 10boxs 280tabs contact me at

laptop12 (at) hush (dot) com
Zyprexa Ghost

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

Lilly chose to sell questionable drugs employing high-pressure marketing reps and spent millions on lobbyists instead of research.

LOOK this link on Zyprexa FRAUD

http://psychiatricnews.wordpress.com/2009/01/...

The Whistle-Blower that blew Lilly out of the Water
dc

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

I take it. It doesn't make me crazy
John

Ipoh, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

The scandal of the Columbia Asia Hospital manslaughter shocked the nation and ( as one distinguished poliician said ) made us the laughing stock of the world. A lady was killed by an injection of Tracium in the ward of Columbia Asia hospital by the surgeon. This is the same poison used by Swango. When asked by the bewildered police why he did it , he claimed to have been possesed by a demon and the computer system in Columbia Asia is faulty. This man is clearly insane. To add insult to injury of the man in the street is that his case of manslaughter was husehed up and he is hapilly working in Columbia Asia Malaysia with his mistake buried. Why doesnt the American who are the owners and investors of the hospitals, is an Asian life less valuable than an American one.
Julius

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

I have used http://qgeneric.info/#eetk for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.
Antonio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Depression Discussions

Search the Depression Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How long before feeling the effects of Zoloft (... 14 hr butterflyfairies72 24
Study uses EEGs to guide treatment for depression Jul 25 humanSpirit 6
Facing Depression (Feb '11) Jul 24 1 Citizen 15
Depression and Anxiety (Apr '13) Jul 23 david marsh951 7
Effexor Is Good For Brain (Feb '10) Jul 22 btd 26
I dont know what to do Jul 21 Rild85 1
Mild Depression Treatment Doesn't Always Mean M... Jul 20 Dr Basim Elhabashy 7
•••
•••