Robin Williams' death focuses attention on suicide

There are 10 comments on the PhysOrg Weblog story from Aug 13, 2014, titled Robin Williams' death focuses attention on suicide. In it, PhysOrg Weblog reports that:

Each year, thousands of American adults commit suicide-39,518 in 2011, the most recent year for which data are available.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhysOrg Weblog.

humanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#2 Aug 13, 2014
The mental health / pharmaceutical industries have killed, murdered and maimed many people including children over the years with the falsehood of their professions. No science. No medical model. No evidence based medicine. No test for chemical imbalance of the brain from the so called normal brain.

Love ones especially parents need the help to protect their children from the evilness of the mental health and pharmaceutical industry. The school system is being used with Bush days of the Republican Teen Screen for profit even today.

The parents allowing their child to be mind drugged for disability money has to stop.
human Spirit2

Absecon, NJ

#3 Aug 24, 2014
Have you noticed how there are drugs being created even before the so-called "illness" manifests?
carol wilson

Edinburgh, UK

#4 Aug 25, 2014
humanSpirit wrote:
The mental health / pharmaceutical industries have killed, murdered and maimed many people including children over the years with the falsehood of their professions. No science. No medical model. No evidence based medicine. No test for chemical imbalance of the brain from the so called normal brain.
Love ones especially parents need the help to protect their children from the evilness of the mental health and pharmaceutical industry. The school system is being used with Bush days of the Republican Teen Screen for profit even today.
The parents allowing their child to be mind drugged for disability money has to stop.
yes this goes on in scotland too. i have been a victim of the mental health here. and given anti psychotics and what they do to our whole system is diabolical.
in a lot of cases i think the pharmaceutical industries create illness's so that people have to buy their medications and also i will never take a vaccine again in my life. we know who is all behind this dont we???
MMR CAUSES AUTISM

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Aug 25, 2014
carol wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
yes this goes on in scotland too. i have been a victim of the mental health here. and given anti psychotics and what they do to our whole system is diabolical.
in a lot of cases i think the pharmaceutical industries create illness's so that people have to buy their medications and also i will never take a vaccine again in my life. we know who is all behind this dont we???
Yes, it starts wit accins causing autism, AD, ADHD, bi-polar , anorexia and so much more. As we see by the CDC scandal Wakefield was right.
HumanSpirit

United States

#6 Aug 26, 2014
MMR CAUSES AUTISM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it starts wit accins causing autism, AD, ADHD, bi-polar , anorexia and so much more. As we see by the CDC scandal Wakefield was right.
No doubt that you have to be cautious with Vaccines 0r anything the pharmaceutical that comes along but mind drugs are something different in administering and the changes to the brain.

I noticed that Vaccines are attempting to shoulder the medical troubles and side effects that mind drugs do years later and I look at dollar and cents in that less money is spent on vaccines then the enormous money made from mind drugs. I believe the pharmaceutical industry would sacrifice vaccines over the loss of revenue from mind drugs by propaganda.. There is no doubt that vaccines are the root cause of autism and other early life medical conditions however, There is no test for chemical imbalance of the brain for so called diseases like ADD/ADHD, Bi-polar disorder and so forth but there is lots of documentation of behavioral changes with in days / months after using mind drugs.
HumanSpirit

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2014
The (APA) DSM-V is the future version of the Mein Kampf.

Bombs and bullets will be replaced with mind drugs and psychotherapy (false memory) in future generations.

That's certainly what Aldus Huxley predicted with his fictional Soma and it came true
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Aug 26, 2014
HumanSpirit wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt that you have to be cautious with Vaccines 0r anything the pharmaceutical that comes along but mind drugs are something different in administering and the changes to the brain.
I noticed that Vaccines are attempting to shoulder the medical troubles and side effects that mind drugs do years later and I look at dollar and cents in that less money is spent on vaccines then the enormous money made from mind drugs. I believe the pharmaceutical industry would sacrifice vaccines over the loss of revenue from mind drugs by propaganda.. There is no doubt that vaccines are the root cause of autism and other early life medical conditions however, There is no test for chemical imbalance of the brain for so called diseases like ADD/ADHD, Bi-polar disorder and so forth but there is lots of documentation of behavioral changes with in days / months after using mind drugs.
Just read the latest CDC scandal covering up the MMR causing autism. Point is it causes autism and more, by affecting the brain in numerous ways and causing the immune system to attack our own bodies. The treatments tend to be for the emotional baggage, but the physical harm comes first.

Since: Aug 11

Tacoma, WA

#9 Aug 26, 2014
Illuminati. It was just his time
HumanSpirit

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2014
Riverbank resident wrote:
Illuminati. It was just his time
Psychotherapy combined with Pharmaceutical mind drugs that are prescribed under false diagnoses are the weapons of destruction of the people.

THE ILLUMINATI FORMULA USED TO CREATE AN UNDETECTABLE MIND CONTROL SLAVE
a book by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

http://www.whale.to/b/springmeier_formula.htm...

----------

Cartoon: Psychiatry / Court/ puppet

http://familyrights.us/images/psychs_shred_ri...

---

Mental Health Court by links

http://www.ncsc.org/topics/problem-solving-co...

---

APA Admits to no chemical imbalance test.

There Are No "Chemical Imbalances"

Snip:

"The hypothetical disturbances of neurochemical function that are said to underlie "mental illness" are just that: hypothetical. No experiment has ever shown that anyone has an "imbalance" of any neurotransmitters or any other brain chemicals. Nor could any conceivable experiment demonstrate the existence of a "chemical imbalance," simply because no one, least of all the biopsychiatrists, has the slightest idea what a proper and healthy chemical "balance" would look like."

"...the views and beliefs of biopsychiatry have nothing to do with the answers to scientific questions in any case: the hunt for biological "causes" of "mental illness" is an entirely fallacious enterprise in the first place; the non- existence of data to support its assertions is quite beside the point."

"The latest edition of one pharmacology text has this to say about the status of depression as a disease: "Despite extensive efforts, attempts to document the metabolic changes in human subjects predicted by these [biological] hypotheses have not, on balance, provided consistent or compelling corroboration." This is a long-winded way of admitting that not even a scrap of evidence supports the idea that depression results from a "chemical imbalance." Yet patients are told every day - by their doctors, by the media, and by drug company advertising - that it is a proven scientific fact that depression has a known biochemical origin. It follows directly that millions of Americans are being lied to by their doctors; and people surely can't give informed consent for drug treatment when what they're being "informed" by is a fraud.... To sum up: there is no evidence whatsoever to support the view that "mental illness" is biochemical in origin; in other words, things like "Unipolar Disorder" and "Attention Deficit Disorder" simply do not exist."

http://www.adhd-report.com/biopsychiatry/bio_...
humanSpirit

Milledgeville, GA

#11 Sep 13, 2014
The last laugh on the comic was the side effects of the mind drugs for his disease that killed him by suicides like so many others that was prescribed without concern for the medication

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Families of young adults with mental illness sh... Tue Jaimie 6
News The Psychology Behind Facebook Depression Mon HumanSpirit 1
News Med School Student Can't Pursue Disability Clam May 23 nunya 4
I feel so ugly and depressed... (May '10) May 23 j_smith870 33
News Is it mind over meds in depression treatment? (Dec '11) May 21 Jamestheduke21 6
News Campus Suicide May 18 HumanSpirit 2
News Side Effects of Xanax Abuse (Apr '11) May 11 topdurgmarts 5
More from around the web