Manage Your Anxiety Naturally

Apr 5, 2012 Full story: Tuscon Citizen 10

Anxiety is an adaptive response that signals potential danger.A As a physiologic adaptation, it can lead to better preparation to meet that danger, and can therefore lead to better decisions.

Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 12, 2012
u selling yourself. zzz
Ivan

Lombard, IL

#2 May 4, 2012
This has been very informational. I think there are many people out there who would prefer to deal with anxiety without the use of medications. Thank you for sharing these kinds of approach.
Ivan

Lombard, IL

#3 May 4, 2012
I have been searching for ways to manage my depression and anxiety and this post could really help me in my battle with this sickness. I know it can be hard to cope up with this situation but I still hope for the best. Thanks for the info and you may also check out this site that helped me a lot to handle my anxiety visit this link http://www.paxilbirthdefectlaw.com

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2012
Have you tried crinc, it helps with anxiety and panic attacks. Google "crinc anxiety" for info
holly

Australia

#5 May 25, 2012
coffeenosugar wrote:
u selling yourself. zzz
I'll have 2 sugars! But you are sweet!

“benzo hunting”

Since: Jul 11

Newcastle upon Tyne

#7 Jul 8, 2012
coffeenosugar wrote:
u selling yourself. zzz
where's the "like" button on here hehe x
Casimir

Germany

#12 Sep 15, 2013
have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion http://goo.gl/bLFWQG seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.
Pranav
#14 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Tyrese

Nijmegen, Netherlands

#15 Sep 28, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Derrol

Romania

#16 Sep 29, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from XTOP24 .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is depression curable? Of course it is (Aug '14) Thu Yolanda 13
Terminal cancer care should do more to treat de... Thu Yolanda 1
Anxiety and depression more common among smokers Wed mathewsteven10 3
Mental health alert: Many senior citizens suffe... (May '09) Feb 24 Human at Earth 15
Teaching gay acceptance in schools urged (Oct '11) Feb 21 RC church 54
Is depression caused by inflammation in the brain? Feb 19 HumanSpirit 7
Does illness make people lonely? Feb 19 mathewsteven10 3
More from around the web