Fairy Leader who thinks long

Apr 5, 2009 Full story: www.ft.com

A strange object catches one's eye in John Lechleiter's office in Indianopolis: a silver wand.

Full Story

“Watchtower Whistle-Blower”

Since: Dec 06

Bangor Maine USA

#1 Apr 5, 2009

...chief executive performed with other senior executives, in which he played a fairy brought in to make Eli Lilly's biggest problem vanish. If only Big Pharma's difficulties could be waved away so easily. Eli Lilly may be best known as ...

ZYPREXA LIES!

Eli Lilly is making positive PR over their $4 billion Zyprexa damages settlement while dragging their feet paying victims,many who are mentally challenged and less capable of advocating for themselves.
--
Daniel Haszard used Zyprexa for 4 years and got diabetes from it.

http://shortmate.com/444/
ELIAS VIEIRA - VICTIM

Campinas, Brazil

#2 Apr 30, 2009
I am Elias Vieira, a former Eli Lilly and Co. affiliate employee who was poisoned by heavy metals, I developed cancer and as a result had to have my right kidney removed, receiving no assistance from this american company. There are a number of other victims with cancer of the liver, testicles and thyroid gland, as well as those who suffer from convulsions, etc.
I really hope the american authorities help us.
elias.vieira@americanadigital. com.br
Theresa

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Jul 6, 2009
Dear Elias,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. My heart goes out to you and your family. Words can not express the dismay I feel right now. Horrible Zyprexa killed my beloved late husband. His birthday is tomorrow. He would have been thirty-seven years old. He was only thirty-five when Zyprexa killed him.

Walk In Balance,
Theresa
Grady

Naucalpan, Mexico

#4 Jun 1, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#htff for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.
Jase

Europe

#6 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long before feeling the effects of Zoloft (... Thu DeniseT 41
Erie ranks 4th among most depressed U.S. regions (Aug '11) Wed feelin better 60
First blood test for depression proven to work Sep 16 robina 1
Are menopause and depression really connected? Sep 16 robina 1
The Lancet journals: Three-quarters of depresse... Aug 29 MMR CAUSES AUTISM 2
Adding therapy to meds may speed depression rec... Aug 29 robina 2
Is depression curable? Of course it is Aug 29 HumanSpirit 1
•••

Depression People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE