Antidepressants in pregnancy don't ra...

Antidepressants in pregnancy don't raise infant death risk

There are 4 comments on the WAPT-TV Jackson story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Antidepressants in pregnancy don't raise infant death risk. In it, WAPT-TV Jackson reports that:

It's a heated question: should women take antidepressants during pregnancy? Some experts argue for it and some against, but a new study may ease the minds of women facing the decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPT-TV Jackson.

Anonymous

Philippines

#1 Jan 4, 2013
It is best not to take medicines when a woman is pregnant. Even if the results show otherwise, it is still best to take all the necessary precautions.
HumanSpirit

Interlachen, FL

#3 Jan 5, 2013
No women shouldn't take anti-depressants or any mind drugs including Reglan for babies spitting up or to increase lactation. IMO
Taylor

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
I certainly agree with @nurseamy12. As much as possible, pregnant women should be wary with their medication. We surely don't to risk the baby's life. If going through depression during pregnancy, it's best to discuss with your physician on alternative treatment aside from SSRI. The possible birth defects that I've read from http://www.rotlaw.com/ssri-birth-defects-laws... are irreversible.
Remington
#6 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can same-sex marriage make America healthier? 13 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 41
News New depression treatment from Magstim to be exh... Jun 25 Mike Daniels 2
News Return of Electro-Cures: Symptom of Psychiatry'... Jun 25 HumanSpirit 1
News Dr. Roach: Powerful acne medication effective, ... Jun 23 Miztee 1
I feel so ugly and depressed... (May '10) Jun 22 mystery person 35
Teens cutting. A cry for help (Apr '06) Jun 15 depressed girl 278
News Destigmatizing mental illness through sharing s... Jun 13 Depressionbegone 1
More from around the web