I hate my life, I want to die

I hate my life, I want to die

Posted in the Depression Forum

Since: Sep 11

Pinetops, NC

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Where would be the best place to shoot myself to make sure I die? mouth? side of head? chest?

Don't say not to, I've made up my mind. I'm ugly, I get picked on 24/7 and my grades suck, my life is going nowhere, I'm a failure. Call me a coward I don't care, I've been called worse.

“Choose Life”

Location hidden

#2 Sep 12, 2011
Cepic wrote:
Where would be the best place to shoot myself to make sure I die? mouth? side of head? chest?
Don't say not to, I've made up my mind. I'm ugly, I get picked on 24/7 and my grades suck, my life is going nowhere, I'm a failure. Call me a coward I don't care, I've been called worse.
Don't do it. For one thing, you're too young to die. For another, shooting yourself...you might not die, and could disfigure yourself, or brain-damage yourself. Lots of things could take place besides death.
Finally, have you ever stopped to think that physical death is NOT the end? How do you KNOW what's on the other side? You don't. What if it's worse than what you're going thru now?
Again.. you're too young to die. And way too young to call yourself a failure. The nice thing about being young is that you have the rest of your life to make adjustments.
I'm glad NOW, that I didn't make that permanent decision I was seriously thinking about.
Take a break..change schools, or even drop out and get a job for awhile to give yourself a breather. Life and happiness doesn't begin and end with "school".
Drop me a message if you want. I'm a good listener. K?

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2011
Cepic wrote:
i am waiting to get my account up to send you a personal message. I hope you are still okay. Please, please wait. Do not do anything.

“Choose Life”

Location hidden

#4 Sep 23, 2011
Kitboo, After I posted to "Cepic", there was something about that person's message that didn't ring true. I could be wrong, but if someone were really intent on committing suicide, would they go to all the trouble to register a nicname on Topix to ask people how to do it? There have been a number of morbidlly suicide baiters that have cruelly come on here just to bait already seriously depressed and suicidal people. I think this kind of post should be flagged and turned over to Topix to deal with.
Jerome
#5 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cause of obsessive-compulsive disorder discovered Mar 20 Humanspirit 1
News Drugs for enlarged prostate can up depression, ... Mar 20 Lemme Think It Over 1
botcho cream for buttocks/hip enlargment (Sep '12) Mar 17 Zanda 41
News Why Gay - Marriage' Has Not Cured Gay Loneliness Mar 7 Tre H 5
News Answers to just three questions can determine b... Mar 6 Humanspirit 1
News When a Gene Test Could Help You Pick an Anti-De... Mar 3 Humanspirit 1
News Few kids receiving mental health care - Zeni (Jul '08) Feb '17 dead Blue Jays pr... 14
More from around the web