Celexa

May 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: C-Health

Health Home >> Drug Factsheets Celexa How does Celexa work? What will it do for me? Citalopram belongs to a group of medications called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors . via C-Health

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Andrea

Monroe, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

I have been on citalopram (celexa) at 10 mg/day for just over a month. I was scared to take it at first after reading all the negative posts; however, I figured I should try it since I was feeling pretty miserable otherwise. The first week I felt very tired, mild nausea, muscle tension, and mild headaches. Now, after a month I only notice some muscle tension and my appetite is low. I am incredibly HAPPY that I started taking it. My mood has improved immensely and I feel grateful that my Dr. prescribed it for me. It is as if the darkness was lifted to uncover a more relaxed, happier self. I am able to feel genuine joy yet I still feel sadness when appropriate. I am much more patient and calm with my children and I interact with them more. There are not enough positive stories about citalopram/celexa out there. I wanted to post my story to encourage others to give it a try. It might make a huge positive difference in your life. I hope you have success.

“Got my High from the Most High”

Since: Nov 08

Stroud

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

That's good for you Andrea, if you can get past the many side effects. Other users apparently aren't so happy with Celexa and the side effects they're experiencing.

In fact, on this same website, WebMD, some of the many unpleasant side effects are increased depression, panic attacks, and even suicidal thoughts;

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drugreview-8603-Ce...

Bottom line, I think each person considering any drug, including so called antidepressants should carefully research that particular drug themselves as if it were a life or death situation.
Claire

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

I am happier, more patient, dont yell all the time, talk to my child more... Just cant sleep to well yet.. I am much happier taking this med, I am finally able to slow my mind down and enjoy the little things.. Been on for a short time,, what a difference within days of starting on 20 mg

“Got my High from the Most High”

Since: Nov 08

Stroud

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

I'm aware of the fact that even on, for example, download.com , certain software developers will seed the reviews with false praises and reports of their product.

It happens all over the Internet in regard to various products. There is no reason to assume that it doesn't happen on this forum as well, since the drug companies are the very ones that sponsor this forum.

Look at the advertisements.

I suggest that people do a lot of their own homework researching these drugs which are known to have some very serious side effects before taking anecdotal praises from someone of their supposed benefits.
http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drugreview-8603-Ce...
Mary

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Celexa)- safepillstock.com/order-celexa-online-en.html... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h
Anthony Stange

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

SSRI are often known to have severe side effects that most people are worried about using it especially pregnant women. Birth defects are one of the risks that pregnant women encounter when using drugs like Paxil. Others have complained about feeling nauseated and low energy among others. If you want to know about other side effects you can check out http://www.paxilbirthdefectlaw.com/paxil-side... .
Augustus

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I ordered from edmedrx.com for the first time and i definitely will again. Customer service is great! I inquired about my order as i had the wrong zip code on my mailing address and their customer support helped me right away. They were very helpful and also when you have any questions, they email you right back with answers. I would recommend them highly as they deliver what they promise!
Luis

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Depression Discussions

Search the Depression Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The crucial importance of treating depression t... (Jul '11) 22 hr HumanSpirit 4
Antidepressants Use During Pregnancy Tied To Au... Tue Mine Too 6
Collaborative care model manages depression, an... Mon humanSpirit 1
Treatment For Bipolar Still Complex (Oct '07) Apr 20 Michelle 477
Researchers Link Depression and Heart Disease (Feb '13) Apr 18 humanSpirit 3
Cyberbullying rarely sole link to suicide (Oct '12) Apr 18 Aaaa 12
Accutane Side Effects Exposed: Side Effects of ... (Feb '07) Apr 16 AJT 2,550
•••
•••
•••
•••