Quitting smoking makes you happier

Quitting smoking makes you happier

There are 8 comments on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation story from Feb 14, 2014, titled Quitting smoking makes you happier. In it, Australian Broadcasting Corporation reports that:

The effect was equal or larger than those of anti-depressant treatment for mood and anxiety disorders, according to the study Moderate or heavy smokers who quit tobacco get a boost in mental wellbeing that, for people who are anxious or stressed, is equivalent to taking anti-depressants, according to a new study.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 14, 2014
ItsAFart must love being miserable.
DUH IM Gnu Guy

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Feb 14, 2014
smokers love to feel and smell like shiit. They have rights ya know.
Anonymous

Magnolia, TX

#3 Feb 14, 2014
Quitting smoking also reduces your risk of developing gum disease: http://wrightsmiles.com/a-new-way-to-treat-gu...
Serena

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 15, 2014
What do you use for helping to quit smoking? I've heard that Zyban (Bupropion) is quite good. Just found some info about it at bupropions.net - about how to use, side effects, etc.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 15, 2014
Serena wrote:
What do you use for helping to quit smoking? I've heard that Zyban (Bupropion) is quite good. Just found some info about it at IamAFockingIdiot.net - about how to use, side effects, etc.
You are a shameless shill who is too lazy to get a real job so you spam the Internet forums hoping that you can get someone who is stupid enough to give their financial information away to a web site that is doing something illegal.
HowzBoutDat

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Feb 16, 2014
I'm already as happy as a pig inshit. Oh yeah I am a pig inshit

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#7 Feb 16, 2014
Yea, i know.i agreed this. but how it's possible? because i am a regular smoke now...

Since: Feb 14

Mumbai, India

#8 Feb 19, 2014
well well well, great thread :) today only I decided to quit smoking :)

I dont know how many days I can control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harsher policies under Trump reportedly damage ... 46 min tronic 1
News The AWEsome connection between our brain chemis... Nov '17 humanspirit 3
News Reading the Mind at Risk Nov '17 humanspirit 1
News Are You Depressed? Check Yourself for Warning S... Nov '17 humanspirit 1
News Smartphone-Based Interventions for Depression Nov '17 humanspirit 1
News Depression treatment online (Sep '07) Nov '17 Ser Jhon 3
News Penn students and faculty share the process, ch... Oct '17 Humanspirit 1
More from around the web