Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives

Nov 15, 2010 Full story: MSNBC 25

Taking medications to treat insomnia or anxiety may shorten some people's lives, according to the results of a 12-year study in Canada.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DRUGSTROE COWBOY

Chichester, UK

#46 Sep 24, 2013
cheers wrote:
paco ya nonce il chop u up
OOOOO KEy BOARD WArrior,what next a nasty threat?you couldnt chop a carrot without cutting yourself
Solomon

Europe

#49 Oct 2, 2013
Very great deal and very smooth transaction. PILLSMEDSHOPdotCOM was on top of my order and shipped it within a day. Thats all that they have control over and they done it fast. It sat in customs for a little bit but they have no control over the sluggishness of how customs work.
Marriner

Germany

#50 Oct 3, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from RXPILLHOME .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Joscelin

UK

#53 Jan 31, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/wW5CNU only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.
Ryan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#54 Mar 22, 2014
Here is an interesting site if you have insomnia... http://remedieshealth.com/insomnia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Navigating the Holidays When You Have Depression 6 hr Kal 1
Can depression and guilt in preschool years cha... 19 hr HumanSpirit 8
Depression and dementia in older adults increas... Tue HumanSpirit 3
Dedicated Transgender Hotline Aims To Stem Epid... Tue Dave 1
Depression stigma may be fading (Oct '12) Mon sdfsdf 11
Need some help... I don't understand mental ill... Nov 23 Confused in va 1
Steroids Nov 13 get high 1

Depression People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE