Study: Antidepressant drugs actually ...

Study: Antidepressant drugs actually cause many people to have worse depression

There are 4 comments on the NewsTarget.com story from Dec 20, 2011, titled Study: Antidepressant drugs actually cause many people to have worse depression. In it, NewsTarget.com reports that:

A recent industry-funded study on antidepressant drugs has revealed that the medications can cause roughly 20 percent of patients to get worse depression symptoms than if they simply took nothing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTarget.com.

HumanSpirit

Branford, FL

#3 Dec 22, 2011
Caution from buying from an internet seller from an unknown pharmaceutical that may rob, steal, swindle or con you. The product may contain unknown poison or toxins that will harm your health.
Eric Scalf

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 13, 2012
Health experts say that depression cases cannot be put in one general mold. Treatment is ideally customized according to the patient's profile. Current diagnostic procedures may not provide a comprehensive picture of a patient's medical, personal and psychological profile to enable doctors to prescribe the best treatment, treatment options have increased over the years.
Antidepressants are among the most prescribed medicines today as they are generally the first line of treatment for depression. However, these drugs have manifested side effects not previously known, and some of which are classified as severe or potentially lethal. Paxil, for instance, are associated with congenital defects of babies born to women who took the drug during the first trimester of their pregnancy. There are more adverse effects of antidepressants that have surfaced over the years.
http://www.paxilbirthdefectlaw.com/paxil-ssri...
Trevor
#8 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Kelley

UK

#9 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/kHgRdx only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Most adults with depression aren't treated, stu... Mon HumanSpirit 1
News Mayo Clinic Offers New Genetic Test to Help Man... (Jul '06) Aug 24 linda bekket 37
News Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives (Nov '10) Aug 23 Thatcat 40
News Lesbian, gay and bisexual teenagers also contem... Aug 18 Rev Don Wildmoan 17
News Mindfulness combats depression for disadvantage... Aug 16 Spotted Girl 5
News Accutane Side Effects Exposed: Side Effects of ... (Feb '07) Aug 16 Seanymac 2,558
botcho cream for buttocks/hip enlargment (Sep '12) Aug 14 Shoj 30
More from around the web