Is Quitting a DRAG?

Full story: GoErie.com

Jim Jackson knows this could be his last chance. A smoker for more than 30 years, Jackson underwent open-heart surgery in 2003 and suffered a heart attack Nov.
Comments
41 - 48 of 48 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No stache

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

Don't try substituting sunflower seeds!
Caroline

Kettering, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

Hi I have been using Zyban for 2 weeks now and today was my "quit day". I don't think the Zyban has had any affect on me at all as I am still smoking 20 a day. Today on quit day all I could do was think of cigarettes and got so miserable that after 5 hours I bought a pack and smoked one. Have had a couple more since and really don't think I can do this as I don't seem mentally strong enough. I wanted to use Zyban as I thought I would just stop wanting to smoke on it. Do you think Champix would work better or is it just me? I do want to give up but I just don't seem able to handle it.

“Smoke-free since Oct 20 2007”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

Caroline wrote:
Hi I have been using Zyban for 2 weeks now and today was my "quit day". I don't think the Zyban has had any affect on me at all as I am still smoking 20 a day. Today on quit day all I could do was think of cigarettes and got so miserable that after 5 hours I bought a pack and smoked one. Have had a couple more since and really don't think I can do this as I don't seem mentally strong enough. I wanted to use Zyban as I thought I would just stop wanting to smoke on it. Do you think Champix would work better or is it just me? I do want to give up but I just don't seem able to handle it.
Hi Caroline. I tried Zyban a number of years ago. It didn't work for me. But I know others who were able to quit while taking Zyban. I probably did cut down a little because I slept so much!!! I quit smoking 15 months ago by taking Chantix/Champix. It made quitting do-able for me (you still have to put in a lot of effort). Some people have serious side effects on Chantix/Champix but most people are able to take it with only minor side effects (gas, constipation, bloating etc) that are a small price to pay to finally be able to quit.
Good luck with your quit, I hope you find a method that works for you.
wheezer b koffin

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

Judged:

It's a myth that quitting smoking is difficult...I've quit 57 times!
Rodolfo

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

http://inhousegeneric.com is an honest and genuine online pharmacy. We were not sure at first because this was our first order of generic medication from this pharmacy. Although it takes a bit long because it got stuck with custom, we are completely sastisfied with this online pharmacy.
You won't be disappointed with them. Their customer service is great too although they need to improve their phone system a bit more. If you need to call them just be sure to call during their working hours. Other than that we highly and sincerely recommend this online pharmacy to everyone.
Jared

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.
Cullen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Cullen wrote:
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Another limpdick smoker trying to get other stupid smokers to give their financial information to a bunch of crooks. Way to go, LIMPDICK. Quit smoking and you won't have to work at a crappy assed job like this. Maybe you will even get a woman once you stop stinking like a smoky turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Depression Discussions

Search the Depression Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Facing Depression (Feb '11) 6 hr 1 Citizen 15
Study uses EEGs to guide treatment for depression Wed humanSpirit 5
Depression and Anxiety (Apr '13) Wed david marsh951 7
Effexor Is Good For Brain (Feb '10) Tue btd 26
I dont know what to do Jul 21 Rild85 1
How long before feeling the effects of Zoloft (... Jul 21 Butterflyfairies 15
Mild Depression Treatment Doesn't Always Mean M... Jul 20 Dr Basim Elhabashy 7
•••
•••