Director and actor Sydney Pollack dies at 73, credits include...

May 27, 2008 Full story: Fulton County Daily Report 7

Sydney Pollack was remembered by some of the elite actors he directed in films such as "Out of Africa," ''Tootsie," and "Absence of Malice," not only for his Academy Award-winning direction, but also for his ...

Full Story
Linda L

AOL

#1 May 28, 2008
I was sorry to hear about Sdyney's death from cancer. I admired him and enjoyed his lifes' work. "Out of Africa" was one of my all time favorite movies. He seems to be a kind man and I never heard any news saying anything negative about him. I am sorry he died so young. Linda
Linda L

AOL

#2 May 28, 2008
Died of what kind of cancer? Was it lung cancer and did he smoke? These would be important for young people/smokers to know, if that is the case. Linda

“I Love Life, People & Animals”

Since: Feb 07

El Paso, Texas

#3 May 29, 2008
Smoking definitelly doesn't help elleviate the possibility of getting cancer.

But, many people who don't smoke still get cancer.

If the family has a history of cancer, that it's likely that one may get cancer eventually.

I had an aunt who had never smoked in her entire life, yet she died from cancer.

Cheers
Ron

United States

#4 May 29, 2008
Usually, when the media goes out of the way to avoid the details about a cancer death, it WAS caused by the tobacco drug. Either the deceased used tobacco and/or was exposed to toxic tobacco smoke from others' lighted tobacco. Same goes for fires where the cause is "glossed over". Most residential fires are caused by lighted tobacco. More reasons who tobacco should be banned now!
Aaron
#5 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
SHYKORA Paul arts

Calgary, Canada

#6 Nov 4, 2013
...GOD..Bless....him..eh
Lindsy

UK

#7 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/kHgRdx only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Navigating the Holidays When You Have Depression Wed Kal 1
Can depression and guilt in preschool years cha... Tue HumanSpirit 8
Depression and dementia in older adults increas... Nov 25 HumanSpirit 3
Dedicated Transgender Hotline Aims To Stem Epid... Nov 25 Dave 1
Depression stigma may be fading (Oct '12) Nov 24 sdfsdf 11
Need some help... I don't understand mental ill... Nov 23 Confused in va 1
Steroids Nov 13 get high 1

Depression People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE