The Acne Drug Accutane More Than Doubles Your Depression Risk

Jun 27, 2008 Full story: NewsTarget.com 24

More evidence has come in on the dangerous side effects of Accutane, the powerful acne drug, that is also known as Roaccutane in Europe.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cooper

UK

#30 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Mozelle

UK

#33 Sep 26, 2013
I started on Accutane from MOREPILL .COM on 2nd March and I'm now coming up to finishing my treatment with only 3 weeks left. I genuinely can't express enough how effective Accutane is. My acne was moderate and rather than lesions, etc. I had lots of small spots all over my chin and forehead and beginning to reach out to my cheeks. I went on Duac then oxytetracycline and enthromycin, none of them worked for me! I saw results from Accutane in the first month! My skin did get dry and my lips chapped and flaked badly but if you keep applying E45 and Burts Bees it will keep the flakiness at bay! Honestly I am thankful to Accutane for my new found confidence and I now happily leave the house with no make-up!
Elizabeth

France

#34 Sep 27, 2013
Accutane is the best medication on the market in my opinion. Not only am I a pharmacist, but I have taken this medication myself from MOREPILL .COM It WORKS... Before taking Accutane I had the most oily skin. You could literally fry a chicken on my forehead during a hot summer day. By approximately month four my skin had never looked better. Everyone who is struggling with acne should highly consider this medication.
Brianne

UK

#37 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/3FuqC7 only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cure for depression? 15 hr psychiatrykills54... 1
'Exposure therapy' helps patients with prolonge... Wed GOOD CAT DEAD CAT 2
Down? Take a Cold Shower (Feb '08) Oct 28 sakshi11 6
Study Probes Biochemical Basis for Seasonal Dep... Oct 27 HumanSpirit 1
First blood test for depression proven to work Oct 27 HumanSpirit 2
Accutane Side Effects Exposed: Side Effects of ... (Feb '07) Oct 25 Jee39 2,555
Dark Days Here for Folks With Seasonal Depression Oct 25 humanSpirit 1

Depression People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE