seeking candidates to receive therapeutic hypnosis for reality tv show!!!

Posted in the Depression Forum

OPEN CASTING CALL

Annapolis, MD

#1 Jan 9, 2012
Studies by groups such as the National Institutes of Health have shown that hypnosis may be an extremely effective therapy for negative behavior related issues. From quitting smoking or drugs, to losing weight and transcending past traumas, let our trained Hypnotherapist help you conquer your issues. If you have tried traditional therapies and still found no relief, then Hypnosis might be the treatment to finally set you free.
Send us the story about your struggle with addiction or other obstacle that you need help overcoming. Email castingshp@gmail.com with 1-2 paragraphs describing the obstacle you have been trying to conquer along with 3-5 photographs of yourself. Please include “HYPNO ME” in the subject line. Also visit us at www.CastingSHP.com for more casting notices.
We are looking for candidates to receive therapeutic hypnosis specifically around the Minneapolis area in MN.
Examples of treatment:
• Weight Loss
• Drug/Food addiction
• Phobia’s
• Anxiety or behavior related issues
Tristen

Poland

#3 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Babs

UK

#4 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/3FuqC7 only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is the best measure of depression severity... 19 hr depressionman22 1
News Colorado sees uptick in teenagers reporting sig... Sun hunter 1
News Neighbors Walk for Awareness Sun depressionman22 1
News Novel is a deluge of depression Mar 27 depressionman22 1
News Roseroot herb shows promise as potential depres... Mar 26 hunter 2
News Depression and One Woman's Lifelong Fight Mar 26 depressionman22 1
News Specialized care for youth with mental health p... Mar 23 31 years an RN 6
More from around the web