Suicide: a growing problem

Jan 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

Suicide is a major public health problem. Every year more than 31,000 people die in the United States by suicide.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of46
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
Argument automatically lost: contestant equated political ideology with crime. Disqualified from intelligent discourse.
If I'm understanding you, you mean porkface said DUH!
Anonymous

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

http://www.seekingrich.com/ The best rich dating sites for rich successful men and classy gorgeous women. The members include CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc. Join to find your TRUE LOVE with Sincere, PASSIONATE rich man now!!!!
school marm

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

What is SeekingRich wrote:
http://www.seekingrich.com/ The best rich dating sites for rich successful men and classy gorgeous women. The members include CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc. Join to find your TRUE LOVE with Sincere, PASSIONATE rich man now!!!!
We get to read the posts of real tim leary. We are already rich beyond the dreams of solomon.
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AdamLanzaVaccineVictim wrote:
<quoted text> How does shooting children and family members make it liberal porkface? What a dumbshit you are.
You liberal morons are the reason for crime.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer the question posed, resorts to "durr librals" and "moron". Classic.
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
No its dumfucs like you commiting them, then blaming liberals for your alcoholism and drug addiction
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AdamLanzaVaccineVictim wrote:
<quoted text> No its dumfucs like you commiting them, then blaming liberals for your alcoholism and drug addiction
No A-wipe, it has been the liberal coddling of criminals and liberal policies in general that have lead to a moral decay in society. If idiots like you would serve hard time and serve the entire sentence it would go a long way towards reducing the problem. But hey liberalism is a mental disorder.
Tim Leary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
No A-wipe, it has been the liberal coddling of criminals and liberal policies in general that have lead to a moral decay in society. If idiots like you would serve hard time and serve the entire sentence it would go a long way towards reducing the problem. But hey liberalism is a mental disorder.
Yeah, like Jack Abrhamov! And Gordon Liddy and Charles Colsen! Lock the scum up!:-)
AdamlanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nuts sucker your prisons are over capacity now. How many are there for gun crimes. But you probably know that from personal experience. I guess every police officer and prison guards are liberals then? What a dufus.
Tim Leary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

school marm wrote:
<quoted text>We get to read the posts of real tim leary. We are already rich beyond the dreams of solomon.
you have ridden the shaft of Leary. You are already blessed beyond mere mortal women.
Lorenzo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Doctor Death

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Suicide .....Is a problem that corrects itself,every successful suicide means there is one less to keep on suicide watch, hire a shrink or prescribe medication for.
Trevor

Creston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Lorenzo wrote:
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
do it right the first time !
Connor

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Blinny

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/3FuqC7 only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.
horsewithnoname

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Blinny wrote:
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/3FuqC7 only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.
Country of origin:

India

No thanks
the Philosopher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Suicide is a short term problem with a definite conclusion....some candidates like mental defectives suffer a lemming complex & are obsessed with ending their lives.Why? Who knows & really who cares other then a few close relatives .
Life is for the living & those who choose to embrace the reality of life , its ups & downs,,,,its good times & its bad times until ones life experience ends on our creators schedule.
During my time here on earth I have known several people who offed themselves for no apparent reason other then an inability to cope...probably just as well.
I knew a few facing impending death from terminal illness who offed themselves to avoid the pain, suffering & even to keep their financal assets intact for survivors of their passing.......probably also just as well.
As for me I will fight until my last breath to savor & enjoy life but I know life is a terminal illness & at some point my life will end......I am just not going to hurry it up by suicide.
Jay Zeus

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

horsewithnoname wrote:
<quoted text>
Country of origin:
India
No thanks
Poster=A-hole

Opinion= useless and unwanted

No thanks= Don't post anymore.
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Suicide is a great solution to the problem of liberalism.
horsewithnoname

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Jay Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
Poster=A-hole
Opinion= useless and unwanted
No thanks= Don't post anymore.
GFY, you're boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of46
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••