Suicide: a growing problem

Jan 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

Suicide is a major public health problem. Every year more than 31,000 people die in the United States by suicide.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Saul

Haskins, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

sickle cell and aids didn't work... maybe there is still hope
Nasty

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

You're going to see suicides among the elderly skyrocket shortly after Obamacare kicks in next year. Once they learn that all this "free health care" won't apply to their needs as well as the were accustomed, the elderly will opt to end their own lives rather than suffer.
Maybe this was part of the plan all along.
Mitt Rmoney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

It will be raining republicans at 11 a.m.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I guess they put their hopey into the wrong Messiah. Obama.... the Messiah of despair.
Tim Leary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

yoo hoo wrote:
I guess they put their hopey into the wrong Messiah. Obama.... the Messiah of despair.
remember when you slash your wrists - it's "down the block" not "across the street". Have a nice day.:-)
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>remember when you slash your wrists - it's "down the block" not "across the street". Have a nice day.:-)
Don't worry about me stooge, the resistance is strong. The question is... when you oft yourself will anyone care?
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

yoo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about me stooge, the resistance is strong. The question is... when you oft yourself will anyone care?
Post your location. I volunteer to do the deed for you.
Dick wad......
Saul

Haskins, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

yoo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody would know... the stench would slowly disipate
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>Post your location. I volunteer to do the deed for you.
Dick wad......
Right next door to you.... you chickenshit coward.
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Suicide is connected to mental illness. Mental illness can start with vaccines. James Holmes and Adam Lanza were vaccine injury victims who became mass shooters intent on dieing at the same time. Columbine is another act of murder suicide.
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

yoo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right next door to you.... you chickenshit coward.
Just as I thought BIOTCH!
Disgusted

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Vaccine victims? Seriously? Thats cute! Nice try on the excuses! He is/was/always will b a disgrace a sick monster, a murderer! Responsibility lies with him in his cold grave
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
Vaccine victims? Seriously? Thats cute! Nice try on the excuses! He is/was/always will b a disgrace a sick monster, a murderer! Responsibility lies with him in his cold grave
And you will always be an imbecile.
Porky

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

You're the imbecile. Those events were all false-flag blackops designed to make you give up your freedoms. You swallowed it hook, line and sinker too.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I still haven't heard anyone say why suicide is a "problem".
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Porky wrote:
You're the imbecile. Those events were all false-flag blackops designed to make you give up your freedoms. You swallowed it hook, line and sinker too.
No you're the imbecile because you have fallen for the "loss of freedoms" crapola. And yet another teen kills 5 with an assault weapon. When will you boneheads learn?
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

AdamLanzaVaccineVictim wrote:
<quoted text> No you're the imbecile because you have fallen for the "loss of freedoms" crapola. And yet another teen kills 5 with an assault weapon. When will you boneheads learn?
Again moron, how does taking guns from law abiding citizens prevent liberal psychos from doing the thing liberals love the best.....crime.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

AdamLanzaVaccineVictim wrote:
<quoted text> No you're the imbecile because you have fallen for the "loss of freedoms" crapola. And yet another teen kills 5 with an assault weapon. When will you boneheads learn?
Hundreds of millions receive vaccines annually, and yet there *aren't* hundreds of millions of corresponding murders and/or suicides. You've fallen for a different species of crapola.
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Again moron, how does taking guns from law abiding citizens prevent liberal psychos from doing the thing liberals love the best.....crime.
How does shooting children and family members make it liberal porkface? What a dumbshit you are.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Argument automatically lost: contestant equated political ideology with crime. Disqualified from intelligent discourse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••