Georgian Prime Minister Says Sexual Minorities Have Equal Rights

May 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Weekday Magazine

It's been less than three years since the It Gets Better video campaign was launched in the United States to offer support to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth struggling with depression and thoughts of suicide.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2014

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

A big step for what is essentially a nation of knuckle draggers
Regards, Terri

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

disgusted american wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no less a freak than I an. Just saying.
Wrong. Terry is not a bigot, therefore, not a freak, you are.

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Who deleted "disgusted american's" post? It wasn't me! I let everyone have their say. One of the most important rights is the right to free speech and the free thoughts that go along with it. We don't have to like what they're saying, only respect their right to say it.
Regards, Terri
Morris

Konstancin-jeziorna, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

TerryE wrote:
Who deleted "disgusted american's" post? It wasn't me! I let everyone have their say. One of the most important rights is the right to free speech and the free thoughts that go along with it. We don't have to like what they're saying, only respect their right to say it.
Regards, Terri
Well said. I admire you for that!
disgusted american

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

TerryE wrote:
Regards, Terri
Well, I have a lot more respect for you for saying what you said. Just saying.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

TerryE wrote:
Regards, Terri
However, a forum is private property, the owners can censor what they want even if we do not agree with their reasons. It's just business.

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU freak
First off, Kitten is not a freak, nor am I. As for myself, I suffer with a rare medical condition known a Gender Dysphoria (Google)
Second, How many people have you told to Shut The F**k Up to their face? I get a strong feeling that those words are a lot easier to type than to actually say to someone. Perhaps I'm wrong, maybe you say them all the time, you tell me!
Regards, Terri

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that being a Transie or Homosexual is definitely a medical condition, a mental illness. I'll have to agree with you. As for saying STFU, I usually say what I want but not as often as I do on here. Don't usually encounter that many a:sshoIes in person.
Nope, they are not an illness, simply a different way of being. You, however, exhibit delusional behavior with a hint of paranoia. You are a risk to the public, based solely on your behavior here. In short, people like you should be institutionalized for life to protect the species.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, that's what I think about you. LMFAO
The difference is that what I stated is based on scientific facts. Being asexual posts zero threat to the species, thus, your opinion is based only on your blind hatred.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

TerryE wrote:
One of the most important rights is the right to free speech and the free thoughts that go along with it. We don't have to like what they're saying, only respect their right to say it.
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."

GOD: 2 Kings 18:27, "...that they may eat their own dung and drink their own pisss with you..."

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that being a Transie or Homosexual is definitely a medical condition, a mental illness. I'll have to agree with you. As for saying STFU, I usually say what I want but not as often as I do on here. Don't usually encounter that many a:sshoIes in person.
Clearly, believing in invisible friends that give you unlimited powers is a mental condition that is called Christianity:

Your invisible friend does promise unbelievable powers to those with faith:

"If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place, and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you"--Matt. 17:20 and

"If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamore tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you"--Luke 17:6. Also note Matt. 21:21.

Yet, despite promises of tremendous strength, those with the strongest faith are often the weakest, the most helpless individuals in society. They often resort to faith because all else has failed.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heII is wrong with you? Are you fking mental? I knew there were a few Retarded Fagg@ts running around, now I know who one of them are at least. Get lost, Fagg@t
You don't like what the book you worship says, that explains why you ignore 90% of what it tells you to do.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a typical freak. Don't believe in the bible because it speaks out against you idiots and you believe everyone else is all religious. You're a stupid freak
Wait, the bible condemns not having sex? Since when?

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a typical freak. Don't believe in the bible because it speaks out against you idiots and you believe everyone else is all religious. You're a stupid freak
I am a Christian and I have read some of the Bible! I think you have a fixation on the old, Jewish testament. The old Jewish Testament predates the Christian era by two thousand years. It is not relevant to anyone but Islam. Come forward to the new Testament. Go to the four Gospels. Specifically Matthew 19:12. These are the words of Jesus himself. "There are three kinds of eunuchs......." It is the third kind that we're concerned with. "Those who make themselves eunuchs".
In India we have a view into the past. The Hijira are eunuchs and Transgendered. Cutting off the male parts is as close to a Sex change operation (SRS) as they could get. When a male loses his testiscals, the body feminizes. This is as close as person can come without modern surgical techniques. Go read it!
Regards, Terri
Natasha

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I think Fred should read Matthew 7 and 1 Corintians 13, maybe, so he can see what Bible says about how he writes.
Tylor

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Melantha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/TRCx1y only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Depression Forum right now

Search the Depression Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How long before feeling the effects of Zoloft (... 9 hr Doctor My Eyes 23
Study uses EEGs to guide treatment for depression Jul 25 humanSpirit 6
Facing Depression (Feb '11) Jul 24 1 Citizen 15
Depression and Anxiety (Apr '13) Jul 23 david marsh951 7
Effexor Is Good For Brain (Feb '10) Jul 22 btd 26
I dont know what to do Jul 21 Rild85 1
Mild Depression Treatment Doesn't Always Mean M... Jul 20 Dr Basim Elhabashy 7
•••
•••