Dr. Robert E. Elliott Foundation help...

Dr. Robert E. Elliott Foundation helping White County

There are 7 comments on the KTHV-TV Little Rock story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Dr. Robert E. Elliott Foundation helping White County. In it, KTHV-TV Little Rock reports that:

It might start as mood or appetite changes and perhaps losing interest in things you normally love--all are symptoms of a illness millions of Americans battle every day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV Little Rock.

:)

Searcy, AR

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Love this foundation! Can't wait for the stride to prevent suicide!
dish

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Dec 13, 2012
This is a wonderful organization.

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2012
A bunch of phony rich ppl makin money lots behind the scenes on that one
Sergio
#5 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Melinda

Little Rock, AR

#6 Sep 24, 2013
They just like to have numerous meetings at the country club so they have an excuse for cocktails.
However, pretty good charity in my opinion.
voodoowhodooo

United States

#7 Sep 24, 2013
Melinda wrote:
They just like to have numerous meetings at the country club so they have an excuse for cocktails.
However, pretty good charity in my opinion.
Nobody cares about ur opinion. Go eat a bullet so ur family has to use them. Stupid ass
Anni

UK

#9 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/TRCx1y only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My family hates me Jun 16 Space ace 2
News Drugs for enlarged prostate can up depression, ... Jun 14 John 2
News FEATURE: Cowboys in Crisis Jun 8 Humanspirit 1
News More than a third of teenage girls experience d... Jun 8 Humanspirit 3
News Ecstasy Could Reverse Parkinson's Disease In Mice (Mar '06) Jun 6 George 6
News Third of teen girls experience depression Jun 6 Humanspirit 1
News One in 3 hospitalized patients experience sympt... Jun 4 Humanspirit 2
More from around the web