self harm?
sarah

New Zealand

#1 Aug 23, 2007
Why cant I stop :( anyone out there who cant stop?

“It's about freedom of choice.”

Since: Jun 07

Mannasas Va.

#2 Aug 23, 2007
sarah wrote:
Why cant I stop :( anyone out there who cant stop?
Hi Sarah.

Have you seen a therapist for help? I've been in therapy for close to a month now for depression after hurting myself pretty bad & recently began taking an anti-depressant given by my psychiatrist.

I swear the medication doesn't seem to be helping much though because I've been feeling depressed again for almost a week & tried to hurt myself again yesterday.I actually had to call emergency services for help & they notified my therapist of the situation.
sam

Edmonton, Canada

#3 Aug 23, 2007
Mike in Va wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sarah.
Have you seen a therapist for help? I've been in therapy for close to a month now for depression after hurting myself pretty bad & recently began taking an anti-depressant given by my psychiatrist.
I swear the medication doesn't seem to be helping much though because I've been feeling depressed again for almost a week & tried to hurt myself again yesterday.I actually had to call emergency services for help & they notified my therapist of the situation.
i swear to God you look like a nice person in the picture. i wish i could help you. why dont you take a long trip to Asia or Africa or Middle East ... something different from the western life. go somewhere simple and peaceful and see what new insights onto life the trip will bring about
Bernardo
#6 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harsher policies under Trump reportedly damage ... Dec 15 Wildchild 6
News The AWEsome connection between our brain chemis... Nov '17 humanspirit 3
News Reading the Mind at Risk Nov '17 humanspirit 1
News Are You Depressed? Check Yourself for Warning S... Nov '17 humanspirit 1
News Smartphone-Based Interventions for Depression Nov '17 humanspirit 1
News Depression treatment online (Sep '07) Nov '17 Ser Jhon 3
News Penn students and faculty share the process, ch... Oct '17 Humanspirit 1
More from around the web