dumped44

Peterborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Ive never posted on something like this but I have had suicidal feelings for as long as I remember. Recently the urge has been stronger than ever. I just got out of the relationhip I thought would last my whole life. My girlfriend cheated on me multiple times on a trip, then came home and dumped me and now refuses to even talk to me. I have tried everything I truly thought she was the one. I put everything I had into it. About 2 years ago I lost my mom. Which has left me sad and alone much of my time. I am currently unemployed and spend most days handing out resume after resume and than being home alone thinking of her. I research suicide daily. I have the urge constantly. I just cant leave my dad alone. Thats the only thing stopping me. I really feel like I have nothing going for me and I cant see her with someone else. Id rather be dead than see that. I know she can do better. It was only a matter of time I guess. Anyone who even replies to this will make my day because I just sit alone all day thinking with nobody to hear my thoughts. I never thought Id post on a forum like this but its nice to know someone is even hearing what Im saying.

Thanks a lot
Me2u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Dude no one is worth all that move on. If she cheated your better off without her. Just take one day at a time change one little thing each day and after awhile your life will change around. You get out of life what you put in it. Start investing in yourself.
Braulio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Very great deal and very smooth transaction. PILLSMEDSHOPdotCOM was on top of my order and shipped it within a day. Thats all that they have control over and they done it fast. It sat in customs for a little bit but they have no control over the sluggishness of how customs work.

Since: Oct 13

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

I hope you still can see the replies. And I hope you are okey now, the best helper in your situation is time. Over two years the great things happened in your life, i believe that. Good luck, remember, life is great no matter what!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Depression Discussions

Search the Depression Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Researchers Link Depression and Heart Disease (Feb '13) Fri humanSpirit 3
Cyberbullying rarely sole link to suicide (Oct '12) Fri Aaaa 12
Accutane Side Effects Exposed: Side Effects of ... (Feb '07) Apr 17 josphd 2,551
Etizolam - Anti Anxiety / Stress / Sleep Aid - ... Apr 16 updaleft 1
Antidepressants Use During Pregnancy Tied To Au... Apr 16 Ross Coe buh ah ha ha 1
The Inability to Cry Apr 16 HumanSpirit 1
How Do You Know If Your Therapist Is Helping You? (Oct '13) Apr 15 humanSpirit 4
•••
•••
•••
•••