Doctors advise against ignoring symptoms of depression

Oct 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Times

KARACHI: Lack of sleep or its abundance, unexplained fatigue, lack of interest, sense of guilt, anxiety, poor concentration and suicidal ideation are some of the prominent symptoms of depression.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013
Hanna

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Ignoring the symptoms of depression may worsen the problem. Knowing about the signs and symptoms may help in treating the problem early and may stop or delay its progression. Prominent signs such as lack of sleep, loss of interest and suicidal thoughts are key signs of the problem. Know more about curing depression at http://www.zoloftsertralinebirthdefects.com/s...
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Root cause of the depression is the anti-depressant drugs and the other mind drugs IMO.

Pollution of the underground water by those taking the pharmacitical drugs /discharging of the body waste water is a means of causing the unsuspecting persons in a given area to become depressed by drinking and bathing waters. The more taking the addicting anti-depressant drugs the more more pollution in that area. Seedy areas are profitable and so is the politics. It much better then political districting in the USA.

Victimized are the elderly who also have side effects with falls breaking legs, hips, arms that lead to more medical profits and possible becoming a nursing home victim which has become a lucrative investment for the wealthy.

I Watch my diet and will never do any of
pharmacutical mind drugs is good advice IMO. Statin drugs like Lipitor, Baycore and Simvastatin cause memory loss and muscle atrophy along with cataracts and other secondary health problems and is the largest selling pharmacutical bilking the government and adding to the medical crisis. I would never do a drug that is on the shortage list. Someone worldwide will be a victim of that shortage.
Alex

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

I read:

"Psychiatrists talking to APP said any two or more of the given symptoms, if persist for two consecutive weeks, must be taken as a status synonym to depression."

Being bummed out for 2 weeks is not a good reason to start with the never ending psychiatric drugging that comes with there "diagnosis".

Who is putting out these ads for psychiatry as "news" anyway ?
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Suicide are for Ill fated
Emmanuel

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide: a growing problem (Jan '13) 24 min poopymcpoopbutt 64
Robin Williams Tue humanSpirit 1
Trouble sleeping: a warning sign of suicide in ... Tue helena 3
A prototype for higher risk of suicide Tue humanSpirit 7
Psychiatrist urges friends, family to be alert ... Mon HumanSpirit 1
Depression and Anxiety (Apr '13) Aug 18 recovered 8
Canadian doctors report more cases of treatment... Aug 16 Vaccines Caused 3

Search the Depression Forum:
•••