Let Australians adopt our children

There are 13 comments on the Sydney Morning Herald story from Jul 9, 2014, titled Let Australians adopt our children. In it, Sydney Morning Herald reports that:

Pregnant asylum seeker women on Christmas Island pleaded with medical experts to adopt their children out to Australian families four months ago, as they became anxious about their future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sydney Morning Herald.

“Brainpower is our weapon.”

Since: Nov 13

Brisbane, Queensland

#2 Jul 9, 2014
No thank you. We got many Australian children that needed foster care and adoption urgently. This is emotion manipulation to let illegal people stay in Australia.
XenonII

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Jul 10, 2014
No thanks, enough filthy third world vermin in this country as it is thank you very much. Whites should adopt White babies, not dirty third world scum, which should be illegal.
Deturdskinlam

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Jul 10, 2014
Tamil , sri lankan , indian and paki women should be trained to stop opening their legs ........ and now they want to give their problems away to others ?.......forget it , it ain't gunna happen.
XenonII

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Jul 10, 2014
blue vain wrote:
i would not trust any whites with any kids all the storys i heard about white people no way in the world white people can not be trusted at all they are sick minded and are very evil
You need to be kicked out of Australia already, and the bastard that allowed you in needs to face a firing squad.
Deturdskinlam

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Jul 10, 2014
blue vain wrote:
hahaha im aboriginal this is my country you stupid clown so why dont you start packing your bags and pizz off to your shyt hole white country with the rest of the stinking white convict crims pig skin white birdshyt maggets
In essence you are a defeated race.....but you are still here and your culture is preserved......only the future will tell what you people are really made of.
Aussie Bloke

Adelaide, Australia

#10 Jul 10, 2014
blue vain wrote:
hahaha im aboriginal this is my country you stupid clown so why dont you start packing your bags and pizz off to your shyt hole white country with the rest of the stinking white convict crims pig skin white birdshyt maggets
here ya stupid coon stop sniffing petrol and drinking cheap plonk from a plaggon you dumb black turd
Corrector

Australia

#11 Jul 10, 2014
blue vain wrote:
Its spelt maggot ya dopey rock ape. No wonder after 40 000 years you useless cvnts only added finger paintings and a boomerang to human advancement, still havent quite evolved into modern humans yet. Another 40 000 years and they may be at todays level
Stan Dandyliver

Denpasar, Indonesia

#12 Jul 11, 2014
I would be happy to adopt several girls aged 14 to 18.
Ronnie

Australia

#13 Jul 11, 2014
Ah, so much desperate to get citizenship somehow. Clever folks.
Abby

Flushing, NY

#16 Jul 12, 2014
Why the hell Australia opening doors for 3rd world parasites?

“Brainpower is our weapon.”

Since: Nov 13

Brisbane, Queensland

#17 Jul 13, 2014
Abby wrote:
Why the hell Australia opening doors for 3rd world parasites?
Because Aussie politicians are unpatriotic useless cowardice capitalist retards.
Raheem Ibnallaah

Sliema, Malta

#21 Aug 8, 2014
XenonII wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia has a dirty, filthy, JEW CONTROLLED, Zionist-Occupied Government, just like every other White nation. The goal of the evil satanic jew is to destroy the White race by flooding every White nation with millions of scum from the Turd World. There will be no peace on earth until every single last Jew is sent to the gas chambers.
Why are you crying, you want me to call mommy to bring you a tissue. I didn't hear any white people crying when a genocide was going on against non-white countries and Balkan countries (which are non-white people of Afghan descent) in fact they helped the Jews or whoever, so what sympathy do you expect now.
ABC

Sri Lanka

#23 Jan 6, 2015
Deturdskinlam wrote:
Tamil , sri lankan , indian and paki women should be trained to stop opening their legs ........ and now they want to give their problems away to others ?.......forget it , it ain't gunna happen.
First tell your women not to come to Sri Lanka to spread legs to beach boys. Most of your women have HIV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strategy found for safely prescribing antidepre... 12 hr HumanSpirit 1
News Depressed? Botox might be the key to happiness Mon White_Lightning 2
News U-M community bands together after suicidal not... Apr 28 Download Yik Yak 1
News Programs for college students suffering from de... Apr 25 Jaimie 2
News Few kids receiving mental health care - Zeni (Jul '08) Apr 25 need care with th... 7
How long before feeling the effects of Zoloft (... (Jun '14) Apr 24 Doctor My Eyes 50
News Channel 5's Robin Williams documentary had us a... Apr 24 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web