Prozac Side Effects in Women

Prozac Side Effects in Women

There are 24 comments on the Buzzle.com story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Prozac Side Effects in Women. In it, Buzzle.com reports that:

Prozac side effects in women are associated with withdrawal symptoms and the harm caused to body under the dosage of Prozac.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buzzle.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Constance

United States

#21 Sep 16, 2010
cody wrote:
For the record ??
Why I don't know. No one is even reading this ??
God has led me to Joyce. She's great !!!!!
I don't watch country tv music shows, Idol is way over and I do watch it, I do read my Bible.
You don't know me. Lay off.
You're above post is mean and nasty.
It's your way or no way ??
Ok, no one watch Joyce or Creflo now.
It's against the Christian rules ??
Joyce has brought MANY to Christ.
Wrote MANY great books.
How dare you ?
Ya, the above post shows where your heart is.
Now leave me alone !
Well, now you are lying. God didn't lead you to Joyce Meyer.

But Terri...I DO know you. Oh, yes I do. It doesn't take a lot of discernment.

Joyce? You've promoted her on this forum over and over many times over to unbelievers, INSTEAD OF JESUS.. and told people to read her books or watch her videos and never once in all these months have I EVER heard you recommend anyone read the bible.

Now you're backpeddling and claiming you read the bible, when you haven't and even said you COULDN'T because you couldn't understand it. That's an excuse Terri.

I "DARE" because Joyce Meyer IS a false prophet and I "DARE" because I hate to see folks caught up with these predators.

I haven't spoken up in all these months. Well, now I'm speaking up. Why? Not just because of all the many many past discouraging posts of yours that didn't lift up or help anyone SPIRITUALLY, but the very posts on this thread where you brazenly acted out and said if your pet drug Elavil didn't "work" to fix all your problems that you would kill yourself. That is SO WRONG!Here on this depression forum where you should be ministering life and hope to others through Jesus, not DRUGS! "Or"... Joyce Meyer or Creflo Dollar.

Don't you worry about my heart dear. Just call this some well placed righteous indignation. God knows very well where my heart is at, and that I'd fight dragons for His Name Sake, just like I have for the last 20 years.

I'll back off when you back off your suicide cult trip and trying to drag other hurting depressed people down with you into the pit.

I'll be around. You see, because I'm NOT going to kill myself :)

georgie

Port Jervis, NY

#22 Jul 16, 2011
Hi All

Opened this thread cause I thought it was about Women's side effects on Prozac.

OK that was not it, started reading, read everybodies posts.

Constance you are a very blessed woman, but remember we are not all so fortunate. I wish I could obtain strong faith that you posses. Perhaps thats what others want as well but dont know how to achieve it.

I have listened to Joyce Meyers a few times, but I do have that nagging feeling of this is making her a millionair. Is she sharing her wealth with the poor and needy.

I would love to have some guidance, and the bible, I'll speak for myself, I need bible study classes, because I'm one who does get lost in the scriptures.

You yourself were at that point of desperation that you went on meds. And in the past the stigma was soo great. In my opinion meds of all kinds are over prescribed!! But there are people especially in there mid twenty's were depression and other mental illness strikes. And help is needed. I'll speak for myself. I have batteled mental illness, not as bad as others, for a long time. And yes if I could have a "connection" with Jesus, real faith
I want it, regardless if it helps my depression, it cant hurt. You should know however that ifobtaining that faith was easy, it probably wouldn't be so rewarding, which it clearly is with you.
CCTz

United States

#23 Dec 30, 2012
God will not Help ya' and pills won't either. Only you can!!!:-) In general Serotonin reuptake inhibitors (psychotropic drugs), like Prozac and many others have horrible, and long term effects to the cranial regions and bodily systems. Take it from me, an RN, and yes I have been prescribed these "Nazi" style drugs. Its hard to pull through somedays, however I tell myself that in time, it gets better.like the sing, might be a little dust in the bottle, but thing get sweeter in time.
I was having terrible mood swings. I Didn't before these little white Control machines. I personally Believe this drug made me bipolar. Which I'm clinically diagnosed with. Others have Had same thoughts from what I have been researching.
Antonio
#26 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Few kids receiving mental health care - Zeni (Jul '08) 10 hr Maybe 18
News New science proves YOGA really works for treati... 23 hr Humanspirit 1
no future (Apr '16) Sun MixedGirlConfessi... 2
My family hates me Sun MixedGirlConfessi... 1
News Why Donald Trump Could Benefit From LSD Therapy May 11 Humanspirit 1
News 'Wild West' mental health apps offer both gold ... May 6 HumanSpirit 2
News In Pittsfield, young artists go public to fight... May 5 Paul Kersey 3
More from around the web