Prozac Side Effects in Women

Aug 27, 2010 Full story: Buzzle.com 24

Prozac side effects in women are associated with withdrawal symptoms and the harm caused to body under the dosage of Prozac.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Majkl

Belgrade, Serbia

#1 Sep 11, 2010
Prozac has helped me enormously to lead a happy and healthy life

http://www.sideeffectsguide.org/prozac-side-e...
Constance

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2010
Majkl wrote:
Another testimony from one of the happy little robots. You know what? There are many of us who have learned, and prefer-- to live outside the Prozac drug enduced mind control pharmaceutical box.
cody

Washington, MI

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Well, I give up.
If the med works ?? Take it.
I'm going back on my Elevil before I end up dead.
Constance

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Terri...pills, pills and more pills. How did people ever survive a thousand years ago without all these drugs in their systems?

Somethings wrong with this picture. I've said it before and I'll say it again, salvation doesn't come in a bottle of pills. There's only one way...take it, you'll live, find joy, and life. Reject it, you'll die,(probably sooner rather than later), and not very happy either.

Alex Jones is right, Prozac and other drugs have a bad track record. Maybe most of the time they'll make you "feel",(give a false sense of security) that everythings a-okay, and you won't really care about anything......but what about that BAD DAY when it doesn't work and you have a BAD TRIP? People are having suicide ideation, and worse than that...LOOSING IT, and killing other people. Those are the facts, check it out.

You don't like that? I'm sorry kiddo, but listen, choose your own poison if you insist, but if you choose to go down the tube, but heaven's sake, don't encourage others to go along with you. People are desparate, and looking for real help, and again, like I said before, it doesn't come in a bottle.

Lindsey Lohan poisoned, and millions of others with her. Watch..this is PROOF!
Constance

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2010
Majkl wrote:
My foot! You're just like many other "resellers" who get paid to push drugs on forums like these...anything for a buck.

There are lots of people who come on just this forum alone pushing one drug or another,preying on hurting, sick people, and then claiming how wonderful it made you feel, when you know very well you're lying.

We've had people come on here recently claiming they were pharmacy owners, pushing certain pharmacies where people can get their drug prescription filled, when they are no more pharmacy owners than the man in the moon. Such people are scum of the earth in my opinion because their liars. Guess that let's you know what my opinion is of you.

Folks, do your own research. Learn the facts.
cody

Washington, MI

#6 Sep 13, 2010
I know I want to kill myself too many nights.
I don't want to put my kids through that.
So, I restarted the Elevil this week.
I need therapy, can't afford it.
Some choice - stomach vs. depression - stomach is still bad.....
I think of dying almost daily.
I think of a reason not to do it daily and live with the pain. Depression is the worse pain in the world and it can kill you quicker than cancer.
I love my kids. That's why I stay.
That and I refuse to die until my case from 1976 is solved. I made a promise to the little girl who was murdered in MY place.
We're so close to finally having most of the answers. I have to make peace with that.
I need to be here for my kids. I need the drugs :(
Constance

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2010
cody wrote:
I know I want to kill myself too many nights.
I don't want to put my kids through that.
So, I restarted the Elevil this week.
I need therapy, can't afford it.
Some choice - stomach vs. depression - stomach is still bad.....
I think of dying almost daily.
I think of a reason not to do it daily and live with the pain. Depression is the worse pain in the world and it can kill you quicker than cancer.
I love my kids. That's why I stay.
That and I refuse to die until my case from 1976 is solved. I made a promise to the little girl who was murdered in MY place.
We're so close to finally having most of the answers. I have to make peace with that.
I need to be here for my kids. I need the drugs :(
That's your choice Terri, I'm not your judge..but I remember the posts you made several months ago when you were at that time terribly depressed as well as seriously suicidal due to taking the Elavil and the terrible stomach pain you were having, stomach not emptying, and all the other side effects and all the drugs you had to take to try to counteract the bad side effects of the Elavil, and then all the nasty side effects from those drugs.Not to mention what all this was doing to your already weakened immune system.

Sounds like a Catch 22.

Those posts are still on the forum btw. Surely you haven't forgotten those.

I remember it all...how you made a little spiritual progress, and God was trying to tell you what you needed...but then you slipped back into another mindset, and digressed again, and well, here we are again. Back to square one.

You don't have to tell me about how horrible depression and panic attacks are. Been there done that. It's a bondage. I tried the drug route. I still had depression. As for me, I was permanently healed and delivered by Jesus and had the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. It takes more than just "believing in Jesus".

If you have more faith in "therapists" and drugs than Jesus and the wisdom and strength to be found in the Bible, then okay, go for it. But I'm still telling you, when all is said and done, it's not going to work for you on a permanent basis.

I would suggest watching all the Alex Jones Documentaries. This is the future of America. This is what we're going through now, and it's going to get worse. You say you want to help your children. Well, watch the documentaries. It's real. This all lines up with the prophecies in the Bible and Revelation, and it's going to be the tribulation Jesus talked about. Knowing the "signs of the times" and living for Jesus is the only protection for you or your children. Most people are groping in the dark about all this. That is not wise. So, please, educate yourself and your loved ones about these things.

Love,
Constance

cody

Washington, MI

#8 Sep 14, 2010
I'm still terribly depressed and my stomach is killing me.
If I don't go on the Elevil, if it doesn't work, I'm dead.
I can barely handle even one day.
Constance

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2010
Terri...Stop and think. Look at what you've said;

"If I don't go on the Elevil, if it doesn't work, I'm dead."

In other words, what you've done is put ALL your trust and faith in a drug, Elavil, instead of going full throttle, pedal to the metal- Jesus- and His healing and deliverance.

I don't know what else I can say to you to convince you that He's the ONLY ANSWER.

Sis, you've been given a CHOICE, just like the rest of us have. Jesus is not going to stop you from destroying yourself if that's what you are determined to do by your choices.

Love,

Constance
Pat

Providence, RI

#10 Sep 14, 2010
Constance wrote:
Terri...Stop and think. Look at what you've said;
"If I don't go on the Elevil, if it doesn't work, I'm dead."
In other words, what you've done is put ALL your trust and faith in a drug, Elavil, instead of going full throttle, pedal to the metal- Jesus- and His healing and deliverance.
I don't know what else I can say to you to convince you that He's the ONLY ANSWER.
Sis, you've been given a CHOICE, just like the rest of us have. Jesus is not going to stop you from destroying yourself if that's what you are determined to do by your choices.
Love,
Constance
I am a christian with deppression...sorry God helps those that help themselves.... Medicine is around for a reason
Constance

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2010
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a christian with deppression...sorry God helps those that help themselves.... Medicine is around for a reason
That's an old cliche Pat, but the fact is that God helps those that CAN'T help themselves.

There's also a reason very clearly spelled out in the bible you claim you follow that says, "Cursed is the man that trusts in the arm of the flesh". In plain terms, that means trusting in man before God. That's the issue, bottom-line.

Medicine,(good medicine), is around for a reason, but Terri is in a dilemma partly because of the drugs,(not the "medicine") that's been harming her, plus a plethora of other interrelated issues. If her so-called "medicine" would have helped her, she would be healed by now. But she wasn't and still isn't.

However, if you have depression and want to take scary drugs with dangerous, sometimes fatal side effects, instead of relying on Jesus Christ for healing, knock yourself out. Just please don't lie against the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~

Terri...if you read this, this is not the proper format to discuss personal issues. I gave you an invitation to call me. You said you needed a "therapist". Yea, a therapist who will be by very definition, a secular humanist who won't know diddly squat about deep spiritual deliverance issues, but who would charge you to the max for non-advice that won't do you a bit of good.

But I digress, if you want to connect me, you know how.

Love,
Constance
Constance

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2010
Another confirmation about 5 min into this video.

When someone comes off Prozac, or any psychoactive, psychotropic drug, and starts tapering, they are going to experience withdrawals......they'd better come off SLOW!VERY SLOW!

Why? Because your mind will start doing flip flops, and all those emotions which have been suppressed, and dumbed down, will start to surface for the first time since the person began taking the drug. This is a fact. This just goes to show you how much these drugs affect your mind, and emotions.

And this, quite frankly is the very reason people need to learn to get to the root of their emotional problems without the use of mind bending,mind controlling drugs. And..that can ONLY be accomplished spiritually. No other way is going to resolve these deep seated issues.

&NR =1
cody

Washington, MI

#13 Sep 15, 2010
I did come off slowly....
My stomach was better for about a month, then crashed again.
Then I had to quit the other stomach med because it was making my heart beats off.:(
That was a good drug.
I either don't go to the bathroom enough and that causes me pain too, or I go too much and it ends up in my pants !
That leaves me in diapers, which gives me bladder infections ALL the time. Now it travels to kidneys ! Then the meds for that constipate me and cause great pain ??
ALL of this with the depression of my now life, my past life, and my future life ??
My daughter is acting out, then she gets sick....
My husband is never home.
My son is going back to jail again.
The day to day waiting for my case to be fully solved and checking in on that ??
I'm in pain all the time. I'm sick all the time.
My mind NEVER rests, awake or asleep.
Yes, if the Elevil doesn't work I'm killing myself !!!!
I have had enough !!!
No one seems to get that ??
I'm done with this ???
I need rest !
I'm in pain right now, I'm watching kids, I need a shower, I have a class tonight, Katie JUST got out of the hospital, and I act FINE to all around me !!! No one knows !
I am trying. I will give it more time.
If it doesn't work, I'm out of here !
Angel

Saint Joseph, MI

#14 Sep 16, 2010
Don't
cody wrote:
I did come off slowly....
My stomach was better for about a month, then crashed again.
Then I had to quit the other stomach med because it was making my heart beats off.:(
That was a good drug.
I either don't go to the bathroom enough and that causes me pain too, or I go too much and it ends up in my pants !
That leaves me in diapers, which gives me bladder infections ALL the time. Now it travels to kidneys ! Then the meds for that constipate me and cause great pain ??
ALL of this with the depression of my now life, my past life, and my future life ??
My daughter is acting out, then she gets sick....
My husband is never home.
My son is going back to jail again.
The day to day waiting for my case to be fully solved and checking in on that ??
I'm in pain all the time. I'm sick all the time.
My mind NEVER rests, awake or asleep.
Yes, if the Elevil doesn't work I'm killing myself !!!!
I have had enough !!!
No one seems to get that ??
I'm done with this ???
I need rest !
I'm in pain right now, I'm watching kids, I need a shower, I have a class tonight, Katie JUST got out of the hospital, and I act FINE to all around me !!! No one knows !
I am trying. I will give it more time.
If it doesn't work, I'm out of here !
cody

Washington, MI

#15 Sep 16, 2010
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I think God has given many people that gift of knowledge.
But, some of it is poison :(
So, how can you tell ????
Even some therapists, many, are just wrong.
cody

Washington, MI

#16 Sep 16, 2010
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat, what do you think of Creflo and Joyce Meyer ??
Do they help ? I think they're both great.
Do you listen to any of them ?? Other ones ?
Just wondering.
Thanks for coming foreward as a Christian who still has problems.
We ARE trying. I love the Lord, I pray. He's saved me many times in my life. I would never turn from God.
Everyone needs Him.
I pray all the time.
Take care.
cody

Washington, MI

#17 Sep 16, 2010
Angel wrote:
Don't
<quoted text>
I don't plan to......I'm just praying for a light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes it is too overwhelming. So, I post how I feel. I need to post. I have no one to turn to. I don't like therapists. They cause more problems, just my opinion.
I keep trying.
Thanks for caring :)
Constance

United States

#18 Sep 16, 2010
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat, what do you think of Creflo and Joyce Meyer ??
Do they help ? I think they're both great.
Do you listen to any of them ?? Other ones ?
Just wondering.
Thanks for coming foreward as a Christian who still has problems.
We ARE trying. I love the Lord, I pray. He's saved me many times in my life. I would never turn from God.
Everyone needs Him.
I pray all the time.
Take care.
LOL! Let's promote some more false prophets on here. Ya, that'll help.
We talked about old Cashflow Dollar, let's talk about Joyce, "Living her reward now" Meyer. You know what Jesus said about those who had their reward now, or do you?
http://www.pulpit-pimps.org/...
Yes, Terri likes Joyce Meyer. In fact she watches her guru all the time as she sits and watches TV. Just like she watches American Idol and the Country Music Awards and all the other TV junk God told her to lay down. But Terri doesn't read the bible, even though the LORD TOLD HER TO. She says she can't read the Bible because she can't understand it.
(Even though the LORD said, "My people PERISH for lack of knowledge".)
So, Terri doesn't know what all the bible says, but she'll take Creflo Dollar and Joyce Meyer's word for it, even though their both false money grabbing prosperity preachers who lie in their teeth. Terri doesn't know the difference.
PS: Terri..you've now changed your tactics. Now you say your "trying". You weren't on here trying. You weren't listening to the truth that Jesus would help and heal you....you were threatening that if your fave drug didn't work you were going to kill yourself. I refer to the previous posts on here by her for the record.
cody

Washington, MI

#19 Sep 16, 2010
REPORTED AS ABUSE
cody

Washington, MI

#20 Sep 16, 2010
For the record ??
Why I don't know. No one is even reading this ??
God has led me to Joyce. She's great !!!!!
I don't watch country tv music shows, Idol is way over and I do watch it, I do read my Bible.
You don't know me. Lay off.
You're above post is mean and nasty.
It's your way or no way ??
Ok, no one watch Joyce or Creflo now.
It's against the Christian rules ??
Joyce has brought MANY to Christ.
Wrote MANY great books.
How dare you ?
Ya, the above post shows where your heart is.
Now leave me alone !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long before feeling the effects of Zoloft (... 21 hr DeniseT 44
Turmeric enhances mood in depression research t... Sep 26 HumanSpirit 1
Depression and Anxiety (Apr '13) Sep 26 Linna001 11
You Have Depression Sep 26 HumanSpirit 5
FDA Removes Suicide Warning From Quit-Smoking Drug Sep 25 Smokers suck blow 4
Polarity index of pharmacological agents used f... Sep 25 jcannon 1
Erie ranks 4th among most depressed U.S. regions (Aug '11) Sep 24 feelin better 63

Depression People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE