Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagn...

Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients...

There are 2 comments on the MediLexicon story from Aug 12, 2008, titled Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients.... In it, MediLexicon reports that:

Decision Resources, one of the world's leading research and advisory firms focusing on pharmaceutical and healthcare issues, finds that an astonishing 52.3 percent of newly diagnosed bipolar disorder patients ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MediLexicon.

wow

Brixen, Italy

#1 Aug 13, 2008
i didn't know that
wow

Brixen, Italy

#2 Aug 13, 2008
this reminds me of the Courtney Kennedy case at Harvard. She was locked in a psych ward in Germany for threatening suicide. Then, when doctors put Courtney Kennedy on Effexor and Citalopram, she hit the bars like a sailor...

Tragic case

http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Most adults with depression aren't treated, stu... Dec 3 caggi 3
botcho cream for buttocks/hip enlargment (Sep '12) Dec 2 Love 37
News Newsreader Mark Austin reveals daughter's battl... Dec 1 ANOREXIA VACCINES 1
News Mayo Clinic Offers New Genetic Test to Help Man... (Jul '06) Nov 29 Jan 38
News "Lover, Beloved" is Suzanne Vega's tribute to... Nov 21 George John 1
News Could Gay-Straight Alliances Reduce Bullying? Nov '16 Buybull Mullahs 1
News Neuroscientists identify two neuron populations... Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web