Success or Failure of Antidepressant Citalopram Predicted by Gene Variation

Aug 2, 2007 Full story: Med Ad News

“New techniques have led to advances that would have been inconceivable a few years ago and are making individualized treatment an achievable goal.”

BETHESDA, Md., Aug.1, 2007--A variation in a gene called GRIK4 appears to make people with depression more likely to respond to the medication citalopram than are people without the variation, a study by the ... via Med Ad News

Read more
Slyster

Chester, MA

#1 Sep 11, 2007
Sounds like crap to me. Psychiatry leave the gene theory alone.
Kirk

Ashiharacho, Japan

#2 May 25, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#fred for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.
Preston

Switzerland

#3 Aug 1, 2013
I ordered from edmedrx.com for the first time and i definitely will again. Customer service is great! I inquired about my order as i had the wrong zip code on my mailing address and their customer support helped me right away. They were very helpful and also when you have any questions, they email you right back with answers. I would recommend them highly as they deliver what they promise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Panoply,' A Social Network Depression Patients... 36 min hunter 2
News What is the best measure of depression severity... Mon depressionman22 1
News Colorado sees uptick in teenagers reporting sig... Mar 29 hunter 1
News Neighbors Walk for Awareness Mar 29 depressionman22 1
News Novel is a deluge of depression Mar 27 depressionman22 1
News Roseroot herb shows promise as potential depres... Mar 26 hunter 2
News Depression and One Woman's Lifelong Fight Mar 26 depressionman22 1
More from around the web