Doctor speaks on depression

There are 1 comment on the This is South Wales story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Doctor speaks on depression. In it, This is South Wales reports that:

Dr Liz Clarke-Smith, consultant old age psychiatrist, has been speaking out about the condition following World Mental Health Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is South Wales.

Alfred
#3 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Coming Battle over Serotonin and Depression Apr 29 Elise Gingerich 1
News U-M community bands together after suicidal not... Apr 28 Download Yik Yak 1
News Programs for college students suffering from de... Apr 25 Jaimie 2
News Few kids receiving mental health care - Zeni (Jul '08) Apr 25 need care with th... 7
How long before feeling the effects of Zoloft (... (Jun '14) Apr 24 Doctor My Eyes 50
News Channel 5's Robin Williams documentary had us a... Apr 24 HumanSpirit 2
News Public has preconceived ideas on psychiatric th... (Oct '06) Apr 23 Angela K 3
More from around the web