Deliverance from Depression & Drugs/ ...

Deliverance from Depression & Drugs/ One Woman's Story

Posted in the Depression Forum

Constance

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2010
On one occasion, Jesus said to the Jews who believed in Him, "If you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" John 8:31,32.

The key to genuine freedom is found in the phrase; "continue in my word". Jesus says we come to know the truth by continuing in His teachings, and truth is that which will liberate us or make us free.

But where do we find His teachings? Or the TRUTH? In His Word, the Bible.

This is one woman's powerful story of a life changing experience with deliverance from depression and drugs. I believe her story because I had the same experience, just as have many, many others.

http://www.testimonyshare.com/from-depression...

Constance
Aryan
#2 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mental Health Services: The Luxury Donald Trump... Jan 14 humanspirit 1
News Few kids receiving mental health care - Zeni (Jul '08) Jan 14 free meds 4 kids eh 21
News Got the winter blues? It might be SAD Jan 13 humanspirit 1
News Woman aims to help parents estranged from children Jan 5 yup 2
News Five New Year Resolutions to Improve your Menta... Jan 3 humanspirit 1
It's kinda like belly buttons every one has it ... Dec 27 Whos cow 1
News Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives (Nov '10) Dec 26 Ashima 43
More from around the web