GOP blues

With polls showing a possible bloodbath in November, House Republicans have been working feverishly to rebrand themselves. Full Story
Stan

Jenison, MI

#1 May 19, 2008
A party as extremist as the Republicans can't survive for long without the help of accidents, like a successful war or an unusually gifted Presidential candidate. They don't have either in 2008, and they'll soon be out of office. I say good riddance, and come back again when you've learned your lesson.
Mike N

Chicago, IL

#2 May 19, 2008
Republicans lost Congress "largely because of sleazy scandals and wasteful spending". What was that other thing? It'll come to me (but never to the Tribune's editors)...wait...oh! The war in Iraq.
BEAN

Longboat Key, FL

#4 May 19, 2008
As a Conservative Republican,The Republican party will get their ass handed to them this time around.No doubt about it.

They have gotton away from Conservative dogma.They became liberal.

Spending like liberals ,poor decisions,no long rang plans about any thing,they deserve to go.

This is good however,four years of the lunatics taking over the White House,will act like Shock Treatment to the country.

As Pres. Regan,fixed the mess of Jimmy Carter,so to will as of yet ,an unknown save our ass....untill the next cycle.

But first we gotta have pain..Democrats will give us that!
JohnP

Chicago, IL

#5 May 19, 2008
Real Republicans believe in less government (especially at the federal level), low taxes, reduced spending of taxpayers money, balanced budgets, intelligent use of a strong military and efficient and effective use of government resources, when necessary. Unfortunatly, too many Republicans thought that if they ran around with a Bible in their hands, they could waste money and make incredibly bad decisions with respect to how this country should be run. When Republicans go back to being Republicans, they'll be successful again.
Whodathunkit

Bloomingdale, IL

#6 May 19, 2008
Perhaps the Republicans get can themselves added to the Endangered Species List.
J Gary

United States

#7 May 19, 2008
You mean Dick Cheney's policies haven't been good for this country? Too bad you are about 4 years too late on this editorial.
Damien
#8 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Kade
#9 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 23, 2013
Adios GOP.
Charlot

UK

#13 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/LXY9gr only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long before feeling the effects of Zoloft (... Sep 18 DeniseT 41
Erie ranks 4th among most depressed U.S. regions (Aug '11) Sep 17 feelin better 60
First blood test for depression proven to work Sep 16 robina 1
Are menopause and depression really connected? Sep 16 robina 1
The Lancet journals: Three-quarters of depresse... Aug 29 MMR CAUSES AUTISM 2
Adding therapy to meds may speed depression rec... Aug 29 robina 2
Is depression curable? Of course it is Aug 29 HumanSpirit 1
•••

Depression People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••