One in six reports diagnosis of depression: survey

Full story: CTV.ca

Canada and the United States are convening a special forum on mental health after a startling survey found one in six North American adults have been diagnosed with depression.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Brendon

Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2007

I not surprised, have you seen the way americans treat one another, not very good. All amemericans care about is money.
Zoompad

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2007

Brendon wrote:
I not surprised, have you seen the way americans treat one another, not very good. All amemericans care about is money.
Here in the UK, people are stressed out to the eyeballs. Our PM is always creeping around the back passage of your president, anything Bush does, he wants to do, so things are pretty much the same here. Unicef did a damning report on the way in which British children are treated - I believe the same report was critical of the USA too - two of the richest countries in the world, treating their most vunerable citizens in the most appalling way. So I'm not at all surprised at the findings of this survey on depression. Poverty, social exclusion and inequality all cause depression.
Muhammad

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••