Jiah Khan's mother blames relationshi...

Jiah Khan's mother blames relationship for her death

There are 1 comment on the The Indian Express story from Jun 8, 2013, titled Jiah Khan's mother blames relationship for her death. In it, The Indian Express reports that:

It's been five days since the sudden death of Jiah Khan; while reports have been rife in blaming her suicide to her apparent depression due to her slow peaking career, the actress' family has finally decided on breaking their silence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indian Express.

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 9, 2013
RIP jiah...now a days bollywood has become a place where we can find too many people with too bad attitude..these newly entered shits think that they r ruling the whole world.these guys get many beautiful girls to flirt and leave the broken behind..don know why god gives more beautiful things to the bad ones and sucking away the life of good ones..!!it shd become the 8th wonder of the world..
Jiya u r really an angel we shouldnt have missed u jiya..!!my prayers for u to find the most beautiful place than this world was fr u..may u be the BEST n joyful and successful in all your lives .........but i want to meet u after my death..!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neuroscientists identify two neuron populations... Oct 17 Stephany McDowell 1
News Church: Pastor Rick Warren's son commits suicide (Apr '13) Oct 12 Randiee Cabbage 18
News #YouGoodMan: Kid Cudi's Openness Gives Black Me... Oct 9 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Mental health alert: Many senior citizens suffe... (May '09) Oct 6 Human 18
News New suicide prevention strategies for homosexua... Sep '16 Imprtnrd 17
News See More Sep '16 Crazy eh 1
News Most adults with depression aren't treated, stu... Sep '16 HumanSpirit 2
More from around the web