Two Lloyd H.S. Students Commit Suicide in Two Days

Mar 16, 2009 Full story: Local 12 - WKRC-TV 12

Students at Lloyd Memorial High School in Erlanger are dealing with the loss of two classmates who took their own lives.

Full Story
Ghetto Girl

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2009
I feel sooooo bad about my 2 best friends deaths, I feel like this is all my fault. I wrote 2 songs about them when they were alive and 2 after they were dead. I will always remember them. these 2 girls were the only 2 that could cheer me up, no i am in a deep depression!!!!:(
frieda

Hephzibah, GA

#3 Aug 14, 2009
so sorry to hear about your friends death. it must be a very sad time for you.even though it was a few weeks back their parents are still in shock along with their class mates. you and the family are in my prayers
juggsforlife

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2009
she was my friend i miss her very much but atleast now she is in a better place i miss her so much i think about her everyday don go a day with out thinkin about the good times we had together an when i first met her.. R.I.P.
JuggernautGirl

Hamilton, OH

#5 Nov 17, 2009
Ghetto Girl, I was close to both of them since I was really little. I'd like to know who you are because Chelsea and Kassidy weren't close, and had very few mutual friends. So you're either talkin out your ass, or one of those few.
concerned mom

Milford, OH

#6 Nov 18, 2009
Ghetto Girl wrote:
I feel sooooo bad about my 2 best friends deaths, I feel like this is all my fault. I wrote 2 songs about them when they were alive and 2 after they were dead. I will always remember them. these 2 girls were the only 2 that could cheer me up, no i am in a deep depression!!!!:(
who are the kids that died??? my son used to go to Tichenor.....
Sadness

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Dec 8, 2009
My prayers are for the family and friends.
Suicide is no good. Leaves too much pain
Bob the builder

Erlanger, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2009
hi
summer

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 23, 2010
omfg i wes really close to chelsea i went to couneling with her she was my best friend she was even in rehab with me in lincoln trail i miss her i look at her picture every day and i break down crying i feel like if i was home she wouldn't have done it but i know she is in a better place and she is happy now
ICJuggernaut

Covington, KY

#10 May 27, 2010
Chelsea was legitimately my best friend, and Kassidy was in all but one of my classes. They didn't have anyone that could have been both of their best friends. I resent GhettoGirl's use of their deaths for attention. Also, this is Erlanger, and if you really live here, you know better than to say you're from the ghetto. This is actually a decent community.
keepin it real

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jun 14, 2010
even tho what they did was stupid i feel sorry for there parents i was in the 9th grade then
Lloyd 2011

Milford, OH

#12 Jul 24, 2010
they did have friends in common. i was one of them.

i met kassidy my 7th grade year when i first moved here. she always told me that i wasnt her crowd but somehow managed to be best friends and called me her cracker. she was always joking and stuff. she helped me through some shitty ass times. even when she left for a year. i was so excited when she called me and said she was coming back to lloyd for sophomore year. but hell i miss her a lot now that shes permanently gone.

ryann was my age but shared some of my junior/senior classes my sophomore year which i show i met her. we went through some hell with her bulimia but she is an amazing girl. everyone has their faults but she has always been a good friend no matter what. i remember walking her home in december b/c she didnt want to go and i thought she would end up somewhere else cause she is so stubborn. ha. in my heart always.
Philip
#13 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long before feeling the effects of Zoloft (... Oct 17 DeniseT 46
Utah universities seek to help students struggl... Oct 10 AngelsandGhosts 1
Mental health issues: Still a lot of work to do Oct 9 HumanSpirit 1
Foods That Make You Happy - Literally (Oct '13) Oct 7 sicknigr47 3
Trazodone as a Fibromyalgia Treatment (Nov '10) Oct 7 Helen 10
Drugs for depression, anxiety tied to preterm b... (Feb '10) Oct 7 Helen 17
Erie ranks 4th among most depressed U.S. regions (Aug '11) Oct 6 Mongo 67

Depression People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE