depression overload
Sadgal

Lewisport, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2009
my husband threw me out two days ago, and as you can imagine, it hurts. I keep thinking of all the things I could do to get him back. I mean payback. I could call the cops and tell them all about his drug habits and wait and watch as he gets busted. But in the end, it won't stop the way I feel. I don't know what to do.

“Indian Man ”

Since: Nov 08

Stalkers hide from me

#2 Jan 26, 2009
Sadgal wrote:
my husband threw me out two days ago, and as you can imagine, it hurts. I keep thinking of all the things I could do to get him back. I mean payback. I could call the cops and tell them all about his drug habits and wait and watch as he gets busted. But in the end, it won't stop the way I feel. I don't know what to do.
Of course it hurts. And no, revenge won't make you feel any better. In fact, it would only backfire on you in the long run. I wish more people understood that.

I'm very sorry for you. This must be a very difficult and traumatic time in your life.

However, if he is a hard core drug addict, it's hard for me to understand why you would want to be with him in the first place. Usually druggies aren't the nicest or easiest people in the world to deal with.

Do you want to tell us his reason for throwing you out?

http://www.watchmanreport.com/multimedia/thea...
Sadgal

Lewisport, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2009
Well, he was spending 100 dollars a day on oxy contin. I knew we would not be able to live like that so I done the unthinkable, and told his mother about it. He considered that a horrible betrayal, so it's over. There were other things that we argued about, and other uglyness, but that was the main reason.

I no longer feel depressed that I lost him. that went away pretty fast. But now I am depressed because of all the stuff I lost in the hurried move, not to mention the things he stole and sold for drugs.

I guess the reason I missed him was mostly because he wasn't always this way, and I keep thinking of the 'old' him. But the old him is gone, so there's no having him back anyway.

I feel sorry for him now because he threw his marriage away for dope, someday he will clean up and realize what a mistake he made. But it will be too late by then.
Rodrigo
#4 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Catarina

UK

#5 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/DmlKns only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church: Pastor Rick Warren's son commits suicide (Apr '13) 22 hr Mork 17
News Pay attention when your child shows signs of an... Jul 24 HumanSpirit 1
News Most smokers don't stick with e-cigarettes Jul 21 Elise Gingerich 2
News Few kids receiving mental health care - Zeni (Jul '08) Jul 20 hidden from U 12
News Depression's stigma can be a barrier to African... Jul 20 lolayfsn 4
News Accutane Side Effects Exposed: Side Effects of ... (Feb '07) Jul 18 jamie 2,557
botcho cream for buttocks/hip enlargment (Sep '12) Jul 15 Mambudzi 27
More from around the web