Depression more likely in young adults on the spectrum

Mar 18, 2012 Full story: PsyWeb 11

"The results mean that it's important that psychiatric care staff keep an eye open for the symptoms of depression in young adults with autism spectrum disorders," says Tove Lugnegard, researcher from University of Gothenburg.

Read more
DUH MOMENT

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Depression a sign of vaccine injury
Willy

Lombard, IL

#2 May 4, 2012
Dealing with Asperger syndrome may not be easy enough, it's even more saddening to know that other conditions like mood and anxiety disorders are also tied to it. Thank you for sharing this valuable information. You may also visit http://www.paxilbirthdefectlaw.com for more info

Since: Apr 12

Mumbai, India

#4 May 5, 2012
If you in depression, try to express your feeling with your best friend or whoever is your closed. Unless you will not able to recover from this.
So try to dispose all the things whichever you are try to hide.
friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 May 5, 2012
mackwilson755 wrote:
If you in depression, try to express your feeling with your best friend or whoever is your closed. Unless you will not able to recover from this.
So try to dispose all the things whichever you are try to hide.
Thanks for the Indian stool sample and Indian DUH moment.
Hermie

Flushing, NY

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Young adults often have to deal with several responsibilities which may push them to the road of self-loathing and depression. Having autism does not make it any easier for them. People with autism spectrum disorders often have unstable relationships which may lead to poor emotional and moral support. http://www.zoloftsertralinebirthdefects.com

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Has nothing to do with attorney's spamming for clients.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Aug 15, 2012
So much pain and suffering comes from vaccine side effects. Do your reseach.
Vaccines Cause ASD

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Aug 16, 2012
DUH MOMENT wrote:
Depression a sign of vaccine injury
Do some research
David

Providence, UT

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Yes Depression is on the rise these days and young adults are suffering from it. Depression can cause Anger or irritation, loss of Appetite, Loss of energy, concentration problem. It can even affect your sexual life and can cause you erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation

Since: Sep 13

Providence, UT

#13 Sep 24, 2013
Depression leads to many other disorders. Young adults are becoming victims of this. Serious disorders can ruin their sexual life such as erectile dysfunction. For more details
http://www.performanceinsiders.com/erectile-d...
Ina

UK

#17 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/DmlKns only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depression Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Novel is a deluge of depression 15 hr depressionman22 1
News Roseroot herb shows promise as potential depres... Thu hunter 2
News Depression and One Woman's Lifelong Fight Thu depressionman22 1
News Specialized care for youth with mental health p... Mar 23 31 years an RN 6
News Mental health alert: Many senior citizens suffe... (May '09) Mar 22 Elise Gingerich 16
News Guest opinion: Keep calm and parent on Mar 20 humanspirit 2
News Kiwi comedian Mike King reveals battle with dep... Mar 19 depressionman22 1
More from around the web