Denture adhesive / cleaners - flavours?

Denture adhesive / cleaners - flavours?

Posted in the Dentures Forum

#1 Jan 23, 2008
I am researching the kind of flavours denture wearers like in the products they use to clean or keep the dentures in place. At present most products are minty, I would be interested if people would like perhaps fruity flavours to be available. I work for an oral care flavour company, so this is work related. If you can help please give me your age, male or female, full or partial dentures (or other) and the flavours you would like to be available.
Many thanks
Howard Stern

Wolverhampton, UK

#2 Feb 16, 2008
Personally I enjoy a nice warm shit flavour in my mouth... I don't know though maybe howard stern flavour?
sandra norbane

#3 Feb 16, 2008
hello, i am a prostitute and i like sex.

i would like to see a sperm flavoured one available so i can think about what i am going to do the next night and get wet in your waiting rooms.
Howard Stern

Wolverhampton, UK

#4 Feb 16, 2008

#5 Feb 16, 2008
Hello pauline i am a 409 year old female and im looking for a denture fastenings that are copper-sulphate flavoured

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2009
I and every other denture wearer I know want unflavored adhesives. How would you like it if every single bite of food you eat is "flavored" with mint or fruit. Minty steak and potatoes is not good. Minty or fruity hamburgers? How about some minty orange juice? Want some fruit flavor with your peanuts, popcorn, or hot dog at the ball park? How bout with your beer or wine? Yuck.

The single biggest complaint denture wearers have is the lack of good truly unflavored adhesives. Even the ones on the market now which claim to be unflavored are not.

Denture adhesive should last in your mouth all day. No one wants every single thing they eat in a day to taste of the same thing.

Spring Hill, TN

#12 Apr 3, 2016
I am a 36-year-old female who has a full set of dentures the minty flavor makes me nauseous and sick every time I wear my dentures after I clean them but I don't know what else to do I cannot find any fruit flavored or unflavored Cleaners I would love to see a cherry strawberry fruit punch or pineapple. That wud b awsum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dentures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All-on-4 Implants (Dec '13) 14 hr Tristansmommy 12
36 years old female, just got dentures, is it w... (Jan '12) 22 hr jason 147
Let's talk COST of implants/hybrids/fixed bridg... (Jul '12) Thu dds35day 1,916
Anyone figure out how to stop food from getting... Thu Barbara 5
News New Albany Contemporary Dental Implant Center O... (Nov '14) Thu daniel_wyatt 4
News Marketplace Dental Centre (May '14) Thu daniel_wyatt 6
I'm 23 and I had to get dentures, I'm extremely... Thu Kirney 19
More from around the web