Treating Dandruff

Treating Dandruff

There are 29 comments on the Wfmynews2.com story from Nov 14, 2005, titled Treating Dandruff. In it, Wfmynews2.com reports that:

Dandruff is characterized by scaly patches on the scalp. You may have some itchiness or just see the flakes on your clothes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wfmynews2.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Islamabad, Pakistan

#34 Aug 27, 2010
thats great BarryAustralia. I was also very much worried because of my dandruff problem then i changed my shampoo and used medicated one and started massage of olive oil daily and within 10 days my problem solved.
Farla

Philippines

#36 Sep 15, 2011
looking for [url=http://www.shielo.com/hai r/recommendation-for-dandruff/ ]Dandruff recommendation[/url]? best treatment for dandruff is Hydrate Moisturizing Shampoo and Hydrate Vibrancy Conditioner. these products is designed to control the flaking and itching associate with dandruff because its designed to rehydrate hair damaged from structural weakness, perms, heat, straightening or color treatments. It is safe for colored hair as well, because it contains no sulfates. it will also restore natural oils since it will not strip your hair – and simply add moisture that your hair needs.
DodingDaga

Philippines

#37 Sep 15, 2011
[url=http://www.shielo.com/hai r/recommendation-for-dandruff/ ] Dandruff recommendation [/url]
Lacy

Morganton, NC

#38 Sep 17, 2011
What is worse is the head lice black children bring to school. If your kid is into wrestling better be careful. I would advise his on headgear that you purchase.
Dragonborn

Granite Bay, CA

#39 Apr 9, 2012
I have been using shaving cream and have been getting good results. The Gillette foam stuff is what I use and, in a combination with combing, has been working rather well for me. Tried medicated shampoos, T-Gel, oil, and all that other stuff. For some reason, shaving cream has been working for me.
Dima

Orël, Russia

#41 Apr 13, 2013
I can give you panacea. 1 problem - 1 solution.
Aubrey Scott

San Pedro, Philippines

#42 May 29, 2013
tmack wrote:
I have been using baking soda for my dandruff.
It is apparently a fungus and there is an Italian doctor who says cancer is a fungus and he has been treating cancer with baking soda with apparently amazing results.
So I thought I'd try it on dandruff and it has worked.
I use about a teaspoon in a few ounces of water, mix it up rub it on. I leave it on for a few minutes once a day. I haven't been using any shampoo or conditioner since I started.
I had dry flakey skin on my face which is also much better.
I hope this is helpful to someone.
This is very interesting. Never thought that baking soda can be used to treat dandruff. I'll be sure to try this when I get home.
Aubrey Scott

Parañaque, Philippines

#44 Jun 3, 2013
Try Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy! I've been using this shampoo for the past month now, and it's taken care of my stubborn dandruff problem.
Adam

Van Nuys, CA

#46 Mar 25, 2016
Hey i have been told to use soda too but then the doctor said i will eventually lose my hair if i continue using it. I had an awful dandruff man i couldnt wear black at all and nothing was helping. One day My mom bought a shampoo "dandruff killer" i was like yeah right it's not gonna help anyway, but the first day i wash my hair it was gone. It was a dream come true man i was ecstatic. Now its been a year i order it online and use the shampoo. Its www.dkandco.org if u need it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandruff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
little raised balls of dry skin on scalp (May '09) Apr 25 amanda 124
If you have dandruff and sensitive skin READ this (Mar '16) Apr 10 Alecsander 2
How to get rid of dandruff with ease? Apr 10 Alecsander 2
How I FINALLY stopped my dandruff... (Feb '08) Apr 10 Alecsander 74
Dandruff keeps coming back (Mar '11) Feb '17 pawan 17
My dandruff literally won't go whilst at home Dec '16 Deeezer 1
How to get rid of lice ? (Apr '15) Oct '16 neilhope 3
More from around the web