dandruff or something else?

Posted in the Dandruff Forum

mike

Northwich, UK

#1 Jan 11, 2010
Hi Guys,

I have little white flakes in my hair abit like dandruff. I decided to use some anti-dandruff shampoo and that made my scalp visibly dry looking although theres hardly any flakes after washing my hair with the stuff. I've tried not washing my hair for a week however it just gets greasey and the flakes are still there but they seem to build up and I can scrap my scalp with my finger nail and theres a build up of falkes. I don't think this is dandruff rather dry skin because washing my hair with anti dandruff shampoo makes my scalp even drier. Any ideas? I was thinking of washing my hair with tea tree everyday but I'm not sure if it would make a difference.

Mike
ikhtiar

Bandung, Indonesia

#2 Jan 19, 2010
To get more informasion about natural treatments for dandruff, you can visit: http://www.beautysupplystore.co.cc/dandruff/
i think it can help your problem. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandruff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ULTIMATE Dandruff Treatment (Quick, Natural & P... Dec 18 Chipp 1
How I FINALLY stopped my dandruff... (Feb '08) Dec 9 Sanaa 55
little raised balls of dry skin on scalp (May '09) Nov 28 lucy 111
Several dandruff remedies can relieve itchy, sc... (Apr '09) Sep '14 onegreenguy 15
accounting homework help (Dec '10) Jun '14 tom 2
Home treatment for Dandruff without the use of ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mr SAWANT 1
dandruff (Jan '14) Mar '14 Ryan 2
More from around the web