Scaling scalps

Scaling scalps

There are 2 comments on the The Star Online story from Jan 6, 2008, titled Scaling scalps. In it, The Star Online reports that:

I HAVE lots of dandruff. It keeps falling onto my shoulders. It is very noticeable when I wear black. via The Star Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Online.

san

UK

#1 Jan 17, 2008
dont wear black
JERRY2KONE

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2008
I have had issue with this problem for years and recently discovered a treatment that works perfectly for me. I have tried several things throughout the years, but just could not get it under control. Finally I found a proceedure that works for more than a few days. I have used several dandruff shampoo's including Denarex which has 2% Acilicycle acid in the mix. It worked for a while, but even that became too weak to keep it under control. I also used baby oil treatments and seabreaze with 3% acilicycle acid.

Finally I used a combination of Denarex and DHS Zinc sulphate shampoo letting both soak into my scalp for a few minutes before rinsing. Now I can go for a week on one use and not get flakes falling down on me. My scalp has not had that irritating itch in months since I started this treatment. I know everyones scalp is different, and our bio chemical make up determines how things work or don't work, but give it a try and see how it works for you. Good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandruff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you have dandruff and sensitive skin READ this (Mar '16) Apr 10 Alecsander 2
How to get rid of dandruff with ease? Apr 10 Alecsander 2
How I FINALLY stopped my dandruff... (Feb '08) Apr 10 Alecsander 74
little raised balls of dry skin on scalp (May '09) Mar 26 Wendy 123
Dandruff keeps coming back (Mar '11) Feb '17 pawan 17
My dandruff literally won't go whilst at home Dec '16 Deeezer 1
How to get rid of lice ? (Apr '15) Oct '16 neilhope 3
More from around the web