Shampoo for Scalp Eczema

Shampoo for Scalp Eczema

There are 2 comments on the Buzzle.com story from Apr 30, 2011, titled Shampoo for Scalp Eczema. In it, Buzzle.com reports that:

There are a number of medicated shampoos that are known to be effective in curing scalp eczema much effectively.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buzzle.com.

Mark

Liverpool, UK

#1 Apr 30, 2011
I have had eczema for most of my life until I discovered a complete skin/body care program offered by www.skinsalveation.com .
I am 53 and until about 6 years ago I had chronic eczema.Generally I had used every cream available but had never found a solution to acute itchyness on my scalp.
My Doctor recommended I look at the program which had been designed and tested by UK Doctors.
I have been using the whole system and found a no longer have any flareups whatsoever.
its worth looking at its history,its amazing!
Everybody in our family use the moisturizing soap and the effect on their skin is much better than the usual big brand creams.
The shampoo leaves your hair very healthy looking and it cures the itchyness.
Have a look at their site you may find what your looking for.
erikka

Layton, UT

#3 May 16, 2011
if you have flaking in your scalp it might not be eczema. Scalp psoriasis? and seborrhea dermatitis of the scalp can be difficult to tell apart. They share similar symptoms? as itchy, red, scaly skin. usually the scales of psoriasis are thicker and drier in appearance than the scales of seborrhea dermatitis.if you have scalp psoriasis, you might have mild psoriasis on your elbows, knees, hands or feet or may notice subtle nail changes. The american Institute of advanced medicine? has your solution. www.theaiam.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandruff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How I FINALLY stopped my dandruff... (Feb '08) Wed Rosita Lee 71
Dandruff keeps coming back (Mar '11) Feb 9 pawan 17
little raised balls of dry skin on scalp (May '09) Feb 2 Hayleigh 121
My dandruff literally won't go whilst at home Dec '16 Deeezer 1
How to get rid of dandruff with ease? Dec '16 Kolold 1
How to get rid of lice ? (Apr '15) Oct '16 neilhope 3
How To Treat Hot Water Burns (Apr '16) Sep '16 SamiHemlet 2
More from around the web