MOD

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

I have trouble breathing, I was diagnosed with two doctors one said i have copd, and the other said i do not . I researched, and read a lot of articles even Chinese herbal medicine. I found out that china is developing a herbal remedy that you do not hear about in America if you check this company products you will know more Wei Laboratories (SoupA) special herbal soup. Also they claim to be very close to develop a stem cell that targets the damaged tissue in lungs and repairs it. Although they found the same kind of stem cell in USA, but I believe China will be the first to have the cure. China is being secretive about there approach of copd cure lately, and I was told by Chinese friends that worked in Chinese medical field that they are very close from approving a successful treatment, but I heard also it will be very expensive .
famasesagg1980

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I read about a website called http://www.satisfyenhancers.com it looks great what do you think for coupons
Desparate to Breathe

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

MOD wrote:
I have trouble breathing, I was diagnosed with two doctors one said i have copd, and the other said i do not . I researched, and read a lot of articles even Chinese herbal medicine. I found out that china is developing a herbal remedy that you do not hear about in America if you check this company products you will know more Wei Laboratories (SoupA) special herbal soup. Also they claim to be very close to develop a stem cell that targets the damaged tissue in lungs and repairs it. Although they found the same kind of stem cell in USA, but I believe China will be the first to have the cure. China is being secretive about there approach of copd cure lately, and I was told by Chinese friends that worked in Chinese medical field that they are very close from approving a successful treatment, but I heard also it will be very expensive .
MOD - My father is in almost to end-stage COPD and I am searching day and night to find out about stem-cell information regarding this disease. Could you provide more specific information about Chinese COPD "cure"? I truly appreciate it.
John in Thailand

Thanyaburi, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Desparate to Breathe wrote:
<quoted text>
MOD - My father is in almost to end-stage COPD and I am searching day and night to find out about stem-cell information regarding this disease. Could you provide more specific information about Chinese COPD "cure"? I truly appreciate it.
Google Dr Ulrich Friedrichson he is highly recommended Stem Cell guy. My wife has had his stem cell therapy over in Germany. Both him and his wife Sabine speak English ... good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Copd Discussions

Search the Copd Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
COPD and Chronic Pain (Dec '08) Apr 7 lily 82
A Potential Cure for COPD (Dec '11) Feb '14 Michelle 8
Emphysema Jan '14 Waynebeau 1
COPD Drug Breo Is Effective For Asthma Patients... Dec '13 big bill sausage jockey 1
Vitamin E may protect lungs (May '10) Sep '13 bud_schmones 3
Your asthma or COPD inhaler is not available, a... (Jul '10) Sep '13 Keila 6
New Research Shows Many Patients With Persisten... (Oct '08) Aug '13 Oscar 14
•••
•••
•••
•••