Continuing Medical Education: Diabetes & COPD
Posted in the Copd Forum
#1 Oct 6, 2010
Hi there! I have been reading through this forum on COPD and wanted to share an exciting new continuing medical education portal I came across while searching for new CME activities. It focuses on diabetes and COPD and is adding activities in hypertension and immunization later this year. It looks to be an exciting resource for physicians and patients who are looking for new cutting edge research, resources and CME activities. Check it out at www.penncmebestpractice.org .
• The content is focused on improving care of patients with chronic diseases and includes preventive care.
• Earn as many as 30-40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM in diabetes and COPD, with activities in hypertension and immunization coming later this year.
• Participation in all of these certified CME activities is free.
• Performance improvement is available for additional 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM
• Tools and resources for physicians, staff, and patients.
Add your comments below
|copd remedies||3 hr||PEDRO||1|
|A Potential Cure for COPD (Dec '11)||Apr 23||johan boutella||56|
|i breath much better - copd cured||Apr 12||Joan Rhodarmer||2|
|herbal formula for copd||Mar '18||HASLEY||1|
|COPD and Chronic Pain (Dec '08)||Mar '18||Novakwilford||109|
|Stem Cell Treatment for COPD - Has anyone tried...||Feb '18||Unknown24||1|
Find what you want!
Search Copd Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC