Laxative but nothing
Queens ny

Walnut, CA

#1 Jan 26, 2013
I tried an exlax and half a bag of prunes for my two day constipation at noon. All that is happening is my stomach is moving up and down in waves. Its about 11 now and I feel alot of winding movement in my bowels but no urge to defecate. Will I go tomorrow morning? Or should I take another ex lax?
Ron

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Trying going to the toilet and rubbing your stomach when you get a lot of wind.
jean

Fullerton, CA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Queens ny wrote:
I tried an exlax and half a bag of prunes for my two day constipation at noon. All that is happening is my stomach is moving up and down in waves. Its about 11 now and I feel alot of winding movement in my bowels but no urge to defecate. Will I go tomorrow morning? Or should I take another ex lax?
did you ever poop?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constipation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yay I am unconstipated! I have some tips (Sep '08) Jul 14 Ficklewhorn 293
Not constipated but can't go! (Apr '12) Jul 10 Helpme101 8
Severe Constipation- 2 weeks no go- Bloating/No... (Nov '08) Jun 27 Whatuc618 243
News Bowel function index valid for opioid-induced c... (Nov '15) Jun '17 bobby 3
Soft stool, but feel constipated (Feb '10) Jun '17 bobb13325 117
Poll Your longest time between bowel movements ? Jun '17 Anonymous 1
Fast constipation cure! (Mar '13) May '17 FIDDLER 101
More from around the web