Donna

Mckinleyville, CA

#1 Apr 8, 2013
I have found finally 1 thing to take, Believe it or not,Alli.
Alli is used for weight loss and when I heard someone complain she had diahriah with this product,I knew that with my chronic constipation this might help, it does,4 days after starting. i am
like everyone else I know,Normal, no running to the bathroom,Eck,
Just plain ordinary stools, I love it and recommend to anyone with chronic constipation, my own Dr. could not help.
mafil

Cebu, Philippines

#2 Apr 9, 2013
i recommend you FIBERICH... it has !100% psyllium husk seed that is know for aiding constipation and for healthier digestion... also known for weight loss, blood sugar and blood pressure regulation.

[www.mafiatootsmanaloyamalac.s ulit.com.ph]

Since: Jul 13

Hyderabad, India

#3 Sep 4, 2013
Try to change in your routine or lifestyle, such as a change in your eating habits.Drink lots of water, or orange juice with pulp, fruit, prunes, flax seed, etc. mix some flax seed, raisins, and a spoonful of molasses together, small amount and try a few spoonfulís. Try to consume fiber minimum 25-30 grams per day. And drink 2-3 liters of water it cleanse your body.

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Thankyuu Juanita, donna and mafil for the kind suggestions. I have tried all your ideas and they have worked great. The fiber foods, water have been working well since its usage. Iíve stopped the alcohol, caffeine and energy drinks and also avoided the junk foods. These days I find much difference in me. Iím energetic throughout the day not like the past dumb life. Once again I thank everyone whose suggstions changed my way of life and lifestyle, making me slim and happy :)

Hyderabad, India

#5 Sep 10, 2013
Your are Welcome Jo Christy its my pleasure and great to hear that you followed our suggestions and please try to maintain Consistently its really helps you in your future too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constipation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Natura's Colonix Questions (Mar '07) Sep 16 skahlua912 340
Fast constipation cure! (Mar '13) Sep 16 jbeverly 40
Cancel my membership amd my updates about new a... Sep 16 Woolyhead 1
Yay I am unconstipated! I have some tips (Sep '08) Sep 14 white MOM 213
4 months of constipation hell (Aug '11) Sep 14 white MOM 23
The longest time you have been constipated ? (Feb '08) Sep 14 caligirl 249
Soft stool, but feel constipated (Feb '10) Aug 27 graefin 37
•••

Constipation People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE