Fast constipation cure!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DrinkforHealth

Walnut, CA

#1 Mar 10, 2013
I have found a constipation cure! My "pipes" had been backed up for about 7 days and I was in desperate need of a large BM. I warmed two cups of water and drank it before breakfast. I was able to release my bowels without a problem.

The warm water is readily absorbed by the intestines after a long time of sluggishness loosens up the poop inside and let's it slide right out. If two cups doesn't work try two more after 15 minutes. When I need a little more sweeping out four does the
trick within an hour.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrinkforHealth

Walnut, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2013
I will make comments about my constipation relief in my own thread below. Hopefully you will find them as helpful as I did.
Squatting: squatting on the toilet opens up the rectum and lets the poop slide out easily without much pushing or strain. I tried squatting and it allowed the poop to come out more easily. Naturally the body was made to expel poop in this position. If squatting isn't practical use a stool to raise your knees above your waist in a simulated squat position. This works for me too and cuts pooping time to less than a minute.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrinkforHealth

Walnut, CA

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Diet: I had experimented with the typical constipation cure foods like prunes and other fruits. They got me going more regularly but size of my poop still left me feeling clogged. I found that fiber rich foods like celery have indigestible compounds that bulk up the poop and cause it to take in more water so the poop will sweep the insides of the colon and more poop will come out. Celery and other greens really help the pellets or nugget sized turds become the long banana or snake poop I rather have.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrinkforHealth

Walnut, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Laxatives: I have had those times where I needed to poop but couldn't. I tried OTC laxatives but they didn't really work. I just got cramps and bloating. Instead I use natural herb based laxatives that are bought at stores like trader joe's, Walmart, target, CVS, Walgreens, or right aid, the pill form is a gentle cleanser that works over night to purge the intestines of stuck poop. They are worth a try if you wish to clean out your body's gi tract

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrinkforHealth

Walnut, CA

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Colonic Massage: google it! It helps move poop out of you by massaging the large intestine triggering peristalsis to activate and move your poop.
I have combined the massage with the warm water and squatting technique for maximum load release.

Also a semi regular self massage keeps peristalsis working and fights occasional back up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrinkforHealth

Walnut, CA

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Stool type:(personal) I usually prefer to have 12 to 14 inch stools daily. Or two 6-7 inch stools. The stools length tells you how much your body is expelling or holding on to. To see how you measure up google "Bristol stool chart".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrinkforHealth

Walnut, CA

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Urge to go: Go when you feel the urge!!! Stop holding it til later! The poop gets drier and drier as it sits inside the intestines. Save yourself the pain and trying to push hard later when it can come out easy now. I used to hold my poop back in freshman year of hs for a number of reasons: people were in the restroom, I would be late for class, I had something to do at the time, etc. So I wouldn't do it in the morning. I'd eat lunch. Double Urge to poop. Didn't go. Tried to poop after school. Couldn't. Eat dinner. Try to poop and nearly bust a gut squeezing out a monster that wouldn't have been so thick long and hard if I had just went when I had to. Lesson.
DrinkforHealth

Walnut, CA

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Body retraining: if you used to hold your poop like me you may not feel the urge to go until you're nearly bursting. Retrain your body's expelling clock by sitting on the toilet after you eat for 15 minutes. You may not go right away but eventually your body will realize after a few visits a deposit should be made. I have been doing this after meals for about a month and i poop almost every single time.
DrinkforHealth

Walnut, CA

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Recognizing constipation early: it's important to know how your body specifically works. Bm frequency may vary person to person but it's important to know when your body is trying to tell you something is wrong. In the event of strange sensations or any type of pain consult your doctor.

As a highschool freshman I didn't know the signs of constipation I felt sluggish, bloated, irritable, and gassy all the time. I'd often go to the restroom and pass vicious gas sputtering to get a poop out and leave after a small plop. I was constipated due to a high cheese bread and corn flour diet that clogged my pipes and made me fat. The gas and bloating was a tell tale sign I was in need of a colon cleanser. ASAP! Know the signs of constipation.
ASHOK KUMAR ARORA

Jammu, India

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Ihave gone through all the advice and experiences
and i feel that taking lots of fluids is the answer.
Regularly visiting the toilet at the right time is a good practice to avoid constipation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
plugged up

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2013
I had surgery 4 days ago,, I need to poop,, feel the pressure just can't strain as hard as I want too. Help,, I need fast relief.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
abrahem rafi

Karachi, Pakistan

#13 Aug 4, 2013
Lack of magnisium cause contipation,first take magnisium capsules you will have to take it daily with lots of water, second vegetabales smoothies and fruits smoothies,avoid whhite flour,sugar, process foods and soft drinks in the morning warm water with fresh lemon juice and honey in it hpe this will help

Since: Jul 13

Hyderabad, India

#15 Aug 21, 2013
Prune juice and apples will make you poop more and maybe runny too. Try to consume natural vegetables like Brussels grows cabbage, carrots, green beans, peas and squash. Fruits such as apples, peaches, and pears. Liquid diet drink plenty of water per day around 7-8 Glasses or 2-3 liters and juice such as (cranberry and prune juice would probably be the best). Intake fiber in your diet as long term solutions I hope it will helpful for you.

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 22, 2013
I sincerely thank one and all who have replied the post. Iíve read the replies and found the solution for my health condition. Also I found the root cause of the issue and was successful in control them. I used to eat mostly the processed and fast foods for having least time for lunch. I don't drink much water but Iíve been constipated, I have toned and trained my body to have food that is home made and often I drink the water. Now no more constipation or its issues that can make me to suffer. Thanks again for the answers

Thailand

#17 Aug 26, 2013
Just concentrate on your diet which includes prunes, legumes, flax seeds, papaya and brown rice. These are high rich in fiber and help to flush out the toxins. Brown rice and flax seeds are good replacement psyllium supplement.These can give you the best relief from constipation.

Brentwood, UK

#18 Aug 27, 2013
Hello Frapp... I agree with your words but high intake of prune juices may leads to other health risks because prunes contain oxalates which can pose a problem in calcium absorption by the body. Excess of oxalates fluids make become as solids. So it's better to avoid prunes that who are having kidney and gallbladder.
Doapoo

Robina, Australia

#19 Sep 5, 2013
It really works number1
MLBL

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 8, 2013
Constipation cure: after 50+ years of chronic constipation I have finally found a healthy and 100% effective cure! This is what you do: 1. Buy Magnesium citrate supplement pills ( magnesium is good for you and most people are deficient) 2. Buy a bottle of organic prune juice. Every night, take 4 oz of juice with one pill. Repeat every morning after breakfast and you are cured! I went from going once a week with laxative aids to every day with nothing but the above described method.
Rusher

Dublin, Ireland

#22 Nov 19, 2013
Thx for help !
Heavyn long

Westerville, OH

#23 Dec 11, 2013
i am co constipated my stomach hurts and my doctor thinks i'm going to have to get surgery and prune juice makes me really sick and we tried so much medicine i just get sick i don't know what to do someone got an answer please i'm hurting so bad

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constipation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help!! No poo despite huge amounts of la... 1 min Liddster 1
News 13 surprising things that can make you constipated 12 hr shedacares 1
Severe Constipation- 2 weeks no go- Bloating/No... (Nov '08) 12 hr shedacares 222
News Constipation in Older Adults 13 hr shedacares 1
Constipated with no pain, no bloating May 1 TomJ 2
Embarrassing Constipation Problem (Dec '14) May 1 barney33 6
Poll The longest time you have been constipated ? (Feb '08) Apr 30 IMTIAZ HASSAN 276
More from around the web