Cigarette Smoking Increases Colorectal Cancer Risk

Full story: Science Daily
"This provides one more reason not to smoke, or to quit as soon as possible," said senior author Michael J. Thun, M.D., M.S., vice president emeritus, epidemiology and surveillance research at the American Cancer Society. Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Subic, Philippines

#1 Dec 3, 2009
This provides one more reason not to smoke, or to quit as soon as possible. Smoking cessation asnd prevention are yet another way to prevent colorectal cancer.
Tomorrow

Waverly, OH

#2 Dec 4, 2009
Chemicals in your body is not the way to go.
All smoking cessation products contain chemicals, and have proven side effects much worse than cigarette smoke.
Google: Chantix
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#5 Jun 24, 2013
I think maybe you're smoking them the wrong way! Although I've seen something similar to that at strip clubs... Smoke rings and everything!

Since: Jul 13

Clifton, NJ

#7 Jul 29, 2013
I agree with ryma. If anybody wants to skip colorectal cancer then he/she has to quit smoking. It doesn’t matter, how cleverly they are smoking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorectal Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemorrhoids Home Treatment (Jan '13) Oct '14 sneaky0-0 17
Orange Juice for Hemorrhoids - GOOD or BAD? (May '08) Sep '14 Meemomamaw 53
African Americans less likely to engage in CRC ... Aug '14 Drilling for the ... 4
Men's experience of erectile dysfunction after ... (Oct '11) Jun '14 Tadd 9
Have a FIT at the doctor's (May '14) May '14 sentinelmed 2
Less invasive may be best way (Jan '14) Apr '14 Deb 5
Venapro Hemorrhoid Relief Formula Is Now Offere... (May '13) Mar '14 Suisses 5
More from around the web