What is the effect of dental curing l...

What is the effect of dental curing light on eyes ?

Posted in the Color Blindness Forum

Anonymous

India

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Hi friends,

A dental curing light is a piece of dental equipment that is used for polymerization of light cure resin based composites. It can be used on several different dental materials that are curable by light. The light used falls under the visible blue light spectrum. This light is delivered over a range of wavelengths and varies for each type of device. There are four basic types of dental curing lights; the Tungsten halogen and light-emitting diode (LED), plasma arc curing (PAC), and laser. The two main dental curing lights are the halogen and LED. It is one of the old realities of medicine that almost every procedure has some side effect. So, let me know more about on dental curing light and its effects in different places. I need some view from you all guys, which make me best in my mission.

Thanks and Regards,
Simon Joseph

Since: Aug 15

Shanghai, China

#2 Oct 27, 2015
A [url=http://www.dentaldeal.es/ category-51-b0-L%C3%A1mparas-d e-Polimerizaci%C3%B3n.html]den tal curing light[/url] is a piece of dental equipment that is used for polymerization of light cure resin based composites.

Since: Aug 15

Shanghai, China

#3 Oct 27, 2015
dental curing light supplier:
http://www.dentaldeal.es/category-51-b0-L%C3%...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Color Blindness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Short Story Jan '17 JonathanD 1
News Remembering MLK: Students hear call to follow K... Jan '17 Forgetting MLK 6
Kitchen Showrooms Midlands Dec '16 desey001 1
Color recognition app for Mac and iPhone Nov '16 zaddig 1
News Vice President of Diversity Oct '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Weird pupils let octopuses see their colorful g... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Parden Pard 1
Color blindness interview (Mar '13) Jun '16 Color blind man 2
More from around the web